Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ever been hit by a truck?

I've never been hit by one (unless you count that stupid old guy in the mail truck....) but my back sure in hell feels like it.

I didn't even play hockey today. =( Which I guess really didn't matter because for some reason the guys on the team decided to hit the ball into our own goal...

During Spanish Smith came up to me as she was handing our tests back and asked if I was okay.

Apparently I was shaking (from paint people, I did eat lunch) and my face was white. She told me I should go to the nurse. I told her I'd go next period. There is no way I'm missing Spanish class again.

Went to the nurse, and in the end called my Grammy to come pick me up. Then we proceeded to hit every crack, bump, and pot hole in the road.

When I got home mom was on her feet. She's normally better around the afternoon until the sun goes down, then she has to go back to bed.

Anyways, she looked at me, blinked and was all "OMG WHAT TIME IS IT?!"

She's a silly goose. =p

Did my history project, then math homework.

I was going to find the poems for English online but I can just study from the book tomorrow.

Someone wanted me to be their friend on youtube!!

Halloween is tomorrow!

I'm dressing up as a witch! How about you guys?!

=D

ily.

No comments: