Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jammin and the Slots

Bus ride Mrs. Sherry seriously had the heat cranked up, it was so toasty warm!

None of my friends really noticed my hair....but random people I talk to in the hallway did... makes me kinda sad... =(

OMG MR. O'BRIAN CUT HIS HAIR!! Now if I electrocute him he won't look like Einstein.... =(

Geometry is getting scary...big chappie test coming soon...make or break my grade....again....

PE it was so freezing cold in the locker room Cormell was like "You guys are like, gonna get sick if you change in here, it's a free day today."

I really wanted to play hockey though....

My dunker sense were tingling today and guess what, it was dunker day for lunch!! Best. Lunch. Ever.

It's suck a scam though. =p

Spanish we reviewed for our big test coming up.

History was epic to say the least. We messed around on Google Earth and then Mr. J had an awesome last slide to his power point.

Heh....yesterday he flew some cool jet into Hawaii. =p

Art was fun, we're doing cartoon drawings now, I suck at them epically.

English we discussed the Crucible and then watched parts of the movie, it was so stupid. That book makes me angry. =)

Got home and watched TV with mom until she left around 6:30. I teared up because she was so worried about leaving us. ^-^

Watched some Who's Line Is It Anyways? with JJ until dad came home. Now I'm here! Just gotta finish my history homework!

Oh, and if you said I changed where the playlist is, and added ton's of new jams! JJ and I are dancing to them right now. =p

May I say the piano in Space Dementia by Muse is epically awesome in my book. First it's all slow and pretty and then it gets really fast then the drums start going and then the guitars and zomg I just love it. =p

Oh, and yes....I did put Sunday Bloody Sunday on there. Remember I made that Civil War vid for Mr. Shank in 8th grade to that song? And I had to listen to it for 3 straight months, making sure every note, every beat was on time with the pic changes? And then I could hear it in my freaking sleep? Yep yep! =)

Watched Vampire Knight Guilty (the second season). The new theme song sucks. =/

Hmmm...that seems to be it! Won't really be home at all Friday. Pizza night, so Dad is taking us to Redys pizza (I think it's spelled like that...).

Saturday Cyrus and I are going to make a difference day. He's giving blood and he says he need moral support. As you all know I'm not one for needles... Heh, this should be good.

OOOH! HAVING ANOTHER SUPER MEGA DOWNLOAD SUNDAY!

You guys have any songs you want me to download and send you list them in the comments section. =)

Do it now or one day I might start charging you... o.o

Naw I'm just kidding....or am I?

*dramatic music plays*

ily.

No comments: