Saturday, October 18, 2008

Old Habits Die Hard

I started biting my nails again.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

Now they look all icky.

=/

There isn't a point to paint them where there isn't anything to paint really... Maybe clear nail polish, just so they don't attract any eyes...

I'd sit on my hands but it's kinda hard to type that way. I mean, I can race my brother in the Wii Indy 500 and drive with my feet (and get in first place I might add....*cough*) but I haven't exactly typed with my toes before.

I'll have to try it some time. =)

My mom was curious about chat speak, so I told her stuff like what ROFL means, and LMAO. She already knew what LOL meant, she was so proud of herself. =p

Mom is leaving for Vegas on Thursday. I think this is her first vacation that she's going on with out us since like....my brother and myself were born. She so deserves it. She'll be going with my Uncle. He says he's gonna teach her some tricks about the slots. =)

Hopefully the weather doesn't change too much there so it affects her migraines....I don't think so though.

Cyrus invited me on an adventure tomorrow! We're going to go to Kendall Lake! My dad thinks that his sister, sister's friend, and mom are gonna be there, heh, they're not. =p

My mood has improved since this morning, I wasn't feeling very good.

We went to Pet Smart today and I looked at the kitties! I saw a black one that's name was Thomas!! I adore black cats. =)

Guess what, started looking at my book again, Marco Polo Die. Took at the book and skimmed over all 236 pages. In the end I was a little...unhappy. I could have made it a lot better. So I'm starting to make an outline for each chapter and change a lot of things in it. I'm really hoping to turn it into a film script actually. Can't wait to take that film class next year. I looked up script writing on the internet, and I told you all about that one really great site, but it doesn't answer some questions I have.

My mom suggested looking at the format for the Crucible and Raisin In The Sun, but the format and style for a play is very different than a movie script. There isn't as much detail in the movie script, and there are many different settings, while in a play the description of an Act could be pages long and only have maybe 3 different settings.

I feel like such a nerd. =p

I am sad to discover that some of the songs on my playlist, mostly the one's by the band Muse (which is my favorite) are not working. =(

I'll have to take care of that later.


Well that's about it. Blog about my adventure tomorrow!

ily.

2 comments:

Sami! said...

I can play mario kart with my feet lmaoo.
I'm good at it too ;D

Jackie said...

lol I can't do anything with my feet. =|
Except walk.
Sometimes.