Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Laughs and Giggles

Rather good day if I do say so myself. Very interesting.

Brought Seymour to school today! He was greeted with lot's of love!

Showed off my cool rainbow toe socks to almost everybody. I love those things.

PE we started our basket ball unit, I made a basket!! I'm so proud of myself. =p

Zak seemed kinda down today, I'd like to give him a hug but he really doesn't stay near me long anymore. Oh, and also saved this really good looking guy in PE today. He's a senior I believe (yes, it's all about seniors this year I guess =p) Well anyways, he was doing his English homework (he's a class aid I think by the way) and Rachel Borvicka sent an air ball flying towards him and I just kinda reflexively stood up and deflected it with my palm.

He looked all around, then at me, and said thanks, and then went back to doing his homework. I was like "you're welcome..." *stupid smile* Until like, now, I've seen him around, but never really made eye contact with him.

Also, until I find out his name he will be known as the Hot Guy I Saved In Gym. Or HGISIN. Whichever you prefer. =p

Spanish everybody pounced on me to see Seymour, they all loved him. Mrs. Smith kept glancing at him on my desk and finally said "Ana, I can't take it, what IS that on your desk??" Half the class and I were like "IZ SEYMOUR!!!"

XD

History class Sam F came in to ask for bike forms for the trip thingy (yes, I love specifics). Anyways, she then started talking to people and Brandon asked her to do a cheer about what was on the projector and then she gave people hugs and left. Mr. J was like "Thank you, for disrupting my class.....we should disrupt her class.....everybody up!"

So we all piled into Loman's class and I found Andy and sat next to him while we had a duel! The teachers asked different students questions and stuff. In the end it was a draw and I had to leave Andy and go back. Mr. J liked my socks too, heh, I didn't wear my shoes during the whole history class. =)

Art I sat with Cyrus and the HGISIN. I actually talked to him then. He asked me what to do next for the project we were doing. Cyrus and I had a nice chat, art was fun. =p

English was fun in the end, we got to go into groups.

I thought this was blog worthy:

Me: what did roy do in geometry today?!
Dev: he had to take his test in another room
Me: lucky you
Dev: but before he kept picking my desk up
Me: ?
Dev: i kicked him ^-^
Me: XD

Go Devvy Chan!

Oh, and the most funniest moment of today:

Mr. Johansson called my house to ask if I was going to Stan Hywet, I knew this after.

So he calls, and my dad picks up the phone:

Dad: Hello?
Mr. J: Hi, is this the Costello residence?
Dad: Yes
Mr. J: Is Ashley home?
Dad: Who's calling?
Mr. J: I'm her history teacher
Dad: .....yes.....
*short silence*
Mr. J: Oh, oh! I was just calling to ask if she was going with us on Vally Voyages on Saturday
Dad: Oh, okay, here she is

XXXD

What do you think my dad was thinking when my teacher asked for me?? Heh, I talk about him a lot but it's not like I LIKE him that way, he's married. Gross dad. =p

Well that's about it! Gonna work on my homework and stuff now!

ily.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe i am the one who took Seymour out of ur locker and yeah haha i didn't even notice she said anything about him lol

halle