Sunday, October 19, 2008

VOTE ISSUE 48

Heh...my blog title just like, spammed you. =p

Half woke up at 8:30 today and before I was about to go back to sleep my celly rang. Turns out Cyrus's mom was coming to visit him after all so we couldn't go to the park. She was coming after the rally that the school was having for issue 48, and Cyrus's sister was in it, so he invited me to come with them for the rally.

Basically most of the band was there and they marched in a line on the Winking Lizard side of 82 while groups people waved signs on the other side of the road. Cyrus and I followed the band, we were too cool for the other people. =p I saw Gerber there too! But he was with the other people.

Half way through the rally there was a car crash. I swear I did not help cause the accident! This guy just suddenly decided to stop and read the signs and the girl behind him rear ended him, the dumb dumb.

After the rally I got home I started reading the Crucible. I'm a little more than halfway through. My mom came upstairs and gave me a weird look because I was yelling at the book. I can't help it, the people we just so uneducated back then. =p

I yelled at my dad for not having any color in the printer (when I told him to go to the store and get some), and not having Word 07 on the computer with the working printer downstairs. Now I'll have to print my history poster during lunch. I was gonna make it all pretty too but now I won't have time. =/

Oh well at least that and all my other homework is gone I guess...

Question:

Anybody know any good Halloween songs??

List some in the comments section!


I've already gathered a few, but I need a lot more.

That's about it. Hope to blog tomorrow.

ily.

1 comment:

Sami! said...

The one jackie used for rachel's hair was mine, but I let jackie borrow it.

I think she said she's gonna use it for halloween, though

:/