Wednesday, October 29, 2008

IZ SNOWING!

I must have sent that to the majority of you that had a cell phone at 6:30 in the morning.

Most everyone replied 'I know!'

Which, I know you know, I like to point out the obvious. =p

Sami was the only one that said 'Yay!'

Sami, you get a cookie.

=)

OMG I'm very sad. I forgot to post about the drunk guy yesterday as we came home from Apple Bee's!

=(

See what homework does to you? It takes awesomeness out of your head.

Anyways,

So we were at the intersection by Speed Way and Northfeild Macidonia cemetery and this guy in a silver Cadillac comes swerving down the road and cuts this guy in a black Mustang off, nearly causing a crash.

The guy turns down Vally View, heading towards Boyden. All of a sudden he just goes over the center line, and back a few times. Mom told me to get my celly out and I called 911. We followed the drunk into The States (Or the ES as I like to call it) and parks in a driveway with a bunch of people in it and just sits there. I describe him to the cop and so on and so forth.

Oh and about the cop, I swear he was so funny. He would always be "Stay on the line.........uh huh...white hat.....please stay on the line." Once he yelled at me, like he went crazy "MA'AM PLEASE STAY ON THE LINE!" It was as if, like, if I hung up the phone he would go crazy and kill himself because I didn't stay on the line.

Very entertaining. =)

In the end the guy pulled out of the driveway and left before the cop car came, but we didn't follow it. After that all I could say was...

Thank goodness he missed that Mustang. It was a really nice one. (Okay...and the driver would have been hurt too...happy?)

Physics Mr. O'Brien gave us two pages of vocabulary. He wanted us to fill them out and study them for the test. The test is tomorrow.

Now, I know most of the vocab anyways, but wouldn't it have been better if he would have given this to us, I dunno, Monday?

I'm just saying.

*sigh* And with this incident included, he needs to be better organized. Half the time he doesn't have 1st periods homework printed out or he forgets to give it to us.

And after saying he would fail us if we didn't get a binder, 97% of the paper's he hands out, don't have hole punched holes in them.

Seriously.

Geometry was a free day, so I did my English homework.

PE we did...*shutters* Tia Bo. It's degrading that she makes us do it. Oh, and then we got to do line dances. *Unenthusiastic cheer*

The guys got to play flag football....next Wednesday I'm sneaking in to play with them instead.

I'm jealous of Devvy Chan's PE class....they got to do basket ball. Even though I hate basket ball, it's way better than Tia Bo.

Spanish I brought Seymour to give me good luck on the test! And ya know what? I think I did very well! It wasn't because I studied, it was all Seymour! =p

I carried him around with be the whole day too! ^-^

Mr. J wants me to do a play....but I have no story line for one....and he did say please....Sorries Mr. J!

Heh...in art class Mr. Mayer picked out 4 his favorite 4 cartoon people he liked. Why is that funny? Because all four of them were done completely half ass as opposed to the others.

I wanted to draw my French guy or my Cowboy. But he didn't pick them. They were the best on the sheet in my opinion. Then again...he did pick Jose Paco...

Don't ask. =p

English class we had a sub, and lemme tell ya she was seeing and hearing things nobody else was seeing and or hearing. She yelled at me because I was 'waving an orange thing in the air' and yelled at my group for just working.

1. we were just moving the desks
2. I was giving Andy a pen
3. We had just gotten all the desk together
and 4. What the hell was the orange thing?

Then she yelled at everyone for not working and said that somebody dropped the F-Bomb.

We were all looking at each other wondering what the heck she was walking about.

I'm still wondering what the orange thing was that I was supposedly waving around....for the life of me I just can't figure it out....

Came home and was so bored I took an unnecessary 3 hour nap.

Got up and came downstairs to work on homework.

As I'm doing homework the phone rings. Nobody gets it in time, so the answering machine kicks in, it's Ariel. She leaves her message: "Assssssssshleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey. Caaaaaaaaaaaaall me baaaaaaaaaack. I'm sooooooooooo booooooooooooored."

Five seconds later, the phone rings again. It's Ariel. Somebody in the house hits a button on the phone which automatically turns the answering machine on. The whole 'We're sorry, we're not here right now' goes. Normally a person would hang up then (then again...normally a person wouldn't call back after they left a message) but she didn't and she leaves her message: "Assssssssshleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey. Caaaaaaaaaaaaall me baaaaaaaaaack. I'm sooooooooooo booooooooooooored."

.......

She called 3 more times after that.

6th time I picked up the phone before somebody could push that button again and screamed at her saying that I had to study for a test and that she could talk to me tomorrow and hung up before she ever got to say bye.

JJ said that was mean.

But hey, I have a right to be pissed don't ya think? Calling my house 6 times in a row, leaving the same fucking message over and over again. My mom has a killer migraine right now and every time the phone rings it makes it worse AND she only called because she was bored?! WHO THE HELL DOES THAT?!

DAMMIT SHE MAKES ME WANNA PUNCH BABIES!!!!

............................................

rawr.

Now I'm here working on homework again.

Heh....rayy just sent me the most hilarious message.

She found this site that will tell you what abnormal deaths happened on your birth year. Here is one that happened in 1993 (mine):

Garry hoy, a toronto lawyer, fell to his death after he threw himself through the glass wall on the 24th floor of the toronto-dominion centre in order to prove the glass was "unbreakable."


That is too funny.....

And it really improved my mood.

Rayy you get a cookie too. =)

As you cry, I don't wanna lie
Say I love ya so, darlin' even though I don't
There's no easy way, to ease the pain
Roses and the tulips have
Withered away they had their days
So its time to say goodnight and goodbye

ily.

2 comments:

rachel said...

the english sub asked if i was sleeping, i think because my hair was in my face. but i answered all awake like, and she still goes "are you sure?" geezies =p

Jackie said...

Heh. I like Mustangs..

Ariel has no concept of the fact that if you call someone 6 times and get the answering machine. They probably don't want to talk to you..that or they're not home, and who doesn't realize how annoying it would be to have to listen to the same message 6 times in a row? Geez.