Saturday, October 25, 2008

HOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

The title? We'll get to that later. =p

So last night my dad and I played a little pool and I had some shots of Apple Pie. Mmmmm, that stuff is good.

.....MINE!.....

Anyways, today I woke up, showered and then came downstairs to no JJ and no Dad. Do you know what that means?!

Silence.

*peaceful sigh*

It didn't last too long though....

Oh well.

Went upstairs to kill time and re-read my Green Angel book. I finished it in an hour though.... =/

Cyrus called around 2ish? He finished his ACT test and then went to Subway and was on his way to pick JJ and I up to go to make a difference day. JJ was coming to see his friend Jimmy play in his band. Kate came too (ya know, the one with green highlights).

So as soon as we walk into the gym some girl faints. I bet that made Cyrus feel even better about donating blood. =p

Kate and I attempted to wait and support him...but we ending up leaving. We don't do needles.

I could see all the blood and gore in the world, but I can't see someone get poked by a needle.

*shutters*

Heh...I remember the time I had to get my blood drawn and mom had to pick me up from school....I hid in my locker! =D

Watched some of the bands. The first one was Jimmy's and then the second one was this heavy metal scream-o stuff. I couldn't understand what the dude was screaming at all, it was terrible (hence the title, see, told you I'd get to it). These guys were attempting to mosh, and it started gettin really rough. Cyrus had to catch me twice. Then the guys stopped and before they were gonna start Cyrus and I got the hell outta there and went up into the light box this with Jess and Mike.

We made fun of the band. =p

While I was watching the bands JJ found me and was all like SURPRISE!! He bought me a Chick-fil-a sandwich. He's the bestest little bro, I love him so much. =)

Cyrus dropped us off, then I quickly got ready for Devvy Chan's party. I was a witch, Devvy Chan my black cat, Peaches was a pixie, Ryan a Roman dude, and then Andy and Gerber didn't dress up. I'm sorry Sami and Rayy but I had no clue why you guys dressed up as. =p

Oh, sadly John didn't come. =(

I'll have to yell at him later. =p

We watched Final Destination 3 (which was okay since, as said above I could handle the gore). When it was over I just randomly wondered out loud "Hmmm...sometimes it seems like life is pointless since death is inevitable..."

Then Gerber and Ryan got into this debate about it.

Jeezums I was just wondering....I'll know to keep my thoughts to myself now...

Kicked ass on drums in rock band! Sami was the best though. =)

Dad came and picked me up and then...

Remember the picture of that dude front yard on my phone with all those Christmass decorations?! He's all decked out for Halloween as well!! So after Dad picked me up we went and drove past his house.

I seriously wonder where he stores all that stuff... =/

Now I'm here!

Talking to Cyrus right now.

Might go in the basement and play a little pool before going to bed.

Nighty night loves!

<3 ily.

No comments: