Monday, October 20, 2008

Hulk Smash!

So for some reason I don't think Mr. Mayer likes me....

Other than the fact he ripped my English grammar to shreds, today he planted both his hands on the table, and looked at me and half yelled "BLEND YOU COLORS!!!"

I was like o.o "...okay" (for the record everyone at my table thought they were blended pretty well).

I swear it was like he was gonna turn green and become the hulk or something. =p

This morning my bus arrived when the bell rang, and Mrs. Sherry wanted everyone to do that bus evacuation things. Now, we've been doing them since kindergarten, I remember piling out the back, then the front, then the split, know all the exits on the bus, how to get out of them, and how to alert the bus garage in case the bus drive passes out or something. So I kinda just drifted away to my locker and to class. Besides, it's not knowing where the exits are, more than half the battle is getting everyone not to panic and to think straight. If you panic, you are lost.

Also, I disagree with some of the evacuation methods. Say the engine caught fire, this means we would evacuate out the back of the bus. So while everyone closest to the back door is getting out the people in the front have to wait and roast as they all jump out. Wouldn't it be smarter to have the people in the front CLOSEST to the fire go out the back first?

I'm just saying. =/

In PE since there are like, 90 kids in my class, and we can't have 50 sophomores playing badminton at the same time, I decided to join the freshies and play floor hokey. I mean, I love both sports, but I can play badminton anytime in the summer. *shrugs*

I just have to worry about the whole 'no golf swing' rule. =)

Lunch I went to print out my project thing for history and I had to log on and off FOUR computers to do it since they didn't have word 07. Blah. I finally found one though so I guess that's what counts.

Spanish I found my book!

Mr. Johansson wasn't in class today, apparently he left early. I hope every thing's okay. =/

Nothing much happened in English.

When I got home I caught up on Vampire Knight, and then download all the Naruto Abridged Series episodes to my computer. =)

Read a page more of the Crucible, then I fell asleep for 2 hours and came down to watch Hero's. Now I'm here! =D

Gonna read the rest of your blogs and then go to bed!

ily.

3 comments:

rachel said...

i think letting peple in the front get out the back first would only make more people near the front, so the new back is the front. right? and since it's like, a one person aisle, it's hard to get people from the front to the back. i'm just saying =p

Sami! said...

Mayer hated me too, don't worry.

althoughitmayhavebeenthecommentaboutnakemanikinsinthesexroom:|

Jackie said...

I just think bus evacuations are stupid. If the bus was on fire, I wouldn't wait for the dumbass druggies in the back to figure out how to open the door. I'd break a window.