Monday, October 27, 2008

Seriously...

Is EVERYBODY getting hair cuts?!

Me
Mr. O'Brien
my dad
JJ
Mr. Johansson
Carlos
Cyrus is getting one soon
Cat is getting one soon

It's like a hair cut epidemic....

O.O Who will be next?!

It's red ribbon week this week. My goal? Stop people from doing drugs? Hell no! To find a 'Hugs not drugs' red ribbon!

Cuz we all know how much I like hugs. =)

Maybe I'll wear my huge Ohio State hoodie since it's red....

Oh, and I'm just putting this out there...isn't it annoying now that the Golabeck's keep asking everyone for money?

Now yes, it is very sad that their son has cancer, nobody wants that. But to use everyone's sympathy for cash?

Now, I'm not saying they should have never asked but maybe have a few fund raisers here and there.

My family has made a few donations, and JJ has been helping out with their little car wash things, and selling cookies and what not. And lemme tell ya, they made a ton of money. But enough is enough. It's called get a job and try maybe a little bit to support yourself. I know people in college that have more jobs and are working harder than they are. And hey, you guys all know how many health problems my mother has had and is still having over the years, but do you see us bugging you for money?

My Dad got a second job, and even though my mom was sick, and with all the migraines and shit she found more clients.

I mean, they've asked at every football game and gotten money from the middle school, and it goes on and on and on and now they've moved onto us.

*sigh* I'm not looking for an argument, I'm just voicing my opinion.

Anyways....

Nothing much happened in the morning after that. I KNEW ALL THE ANSWERES ON THE OTHER REVIEW SHEET FOR OUR MATH TEST!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?! I'LL DO WELL ON THE TEST!! AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?! MY GRADE WILL GO UP!

*dances*

=)

We had to turn in our math binders today. Heh...who wants to bet that tomorrow morning I'll be panicking and digging around my locker looking for it? Just wait. =p

Oooooh guess who scored two goals in hokey today! Guess who made the boys cry! (No really I'm not kidding, Dave looked like he was about to tear up). (Seriously).

Heh, when I was sitting on the bleachers with Julia and Cynthea I started tapping my feet and singing a little tune and they they started to join in and it sounded like a real song! It. Was. Epic.

So, now we've gathered together and formed our band: Bleach Tap.

That's right. Be jealous.

Oooooooooooooooooooh.

=D

Lunch was chicken nuggets and tater tots! Awesomeness.

Spanish class I knew the answer to every question Smith was asking but she never called on me. Then she asked one where I didn't know how to respond, so I put my hand down. Then, what do ya know?! She picks me! So, not knowing how to respond I sat there in silence.

But hey, look at the positive side I guess...I know now. =)

History class was half epic. Mr. J handed out our 9 week projects. Which, is your teacher this cool? Does he let you write a play for a project? Does he let you make a poster, or a knowledge cube, or a collage for a 9 week project? No?!

Pwned.

Again. Be jealous.


I'm planning on writing a play. =)

Art class I talked to Cyrus (of course) and Mr. Mayer played the movie Radio. I've never really seen the whole thing, but it makes me sad. =(

I also drew a cartoon of a French dude, and I think he looks pretty damn good if I do say so myself. =p

English class was....boring.....I kept day dreaming, and the ironic thing was, that the poem we were reading was about a man working in a rope factory and the work being so boring and tiresome he stared day dreaming.

It was warm and toasty on the bus ride home today. =D

Came home, studied for my Spanish test a bit and waited for my dad to get home because he said he was going to take us to apple bee's. But when he got home he said he didn't want to go anymore since he 'wasn't feeling it'. So now JJ and I are sitting in the kitchen table because there isn't any food in the house. No, no wait! We had chips!

In then end I dug around in the freezer and found some little pizza bite things. You had to make them in the oven and since the oven doesn't like me while I was making them I got burned. So now I have this continuous burning sensation on my finger and a little bubble is forming.

Now, I like bubbles, but not skin bubbles.

And worst of all....

We have no ridiculous little kids band aids!!!

No Dora, Barney, Blue Clues, nothing!

*nods* I don't know how I live either.

Mom is coming home from Veges tonight!

She said that the gambling was slow, but the Jimmy Buffet concert was kick ass. Also, she didn't get any migraines, which I've very relived to hear.

Her flight lands around 10:15!

While I'm waiting for her to get home....Heros Villains is on tonight! =D


Well that seems to be all for now...

The lions roar and young men soar.
The flames all scorch the circus floor.
Puppets on string all dance and sing and flap their wings.
Trumpets play sick lullabies.

<3

ily.

1 comment:

Sami! said...

WE WATCHED THE DARK KNIGHT IN CERAMICS!

illegally :O

lol mrs dressig allowed it, too.