Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And I Have Become Comfortably Numb.

Omg.

Sudden. Urge. To listen to. Pink. Floyd.

Hmmm...maybe after Halloween Dark Side Of The Moon background??

Who knows, I've very random. =)

Woke up and saw the hail so I was very glad of planning to wear my Ohio State hoodie today. I was all warm and toasty the whole day. ^-^

Physics had a notebook quiz. I answered all the questions in time, which is more than I can say for a lot of others in my class. Very glad I took my binder home, and organized it more before memorizing the order.

Gemoetry I have a B in now, took the test today, so that will decide if it stays or not. I dunno, I seemed to do very well on the test...of course...that's what I said last test.

I've been talking to some of my fellow students and it seems we have all come to an agreement that the tests are a lot harder this year.

But I can change that right?!

PE the gals weren't there so I was the only girl on the team. We lost. I can't play defense and offense at the same time. Those boys need to get more aggressive... =/

Lunch? Potato triangles. Awesomeness again.

Spanish had a listening test and such. I was only confused at one question, but I think I got the answer right.

History watched more of the movie. I'm not gonna lie, I almost fell asleep. I knew I was daydreaming. I mean come on, I know the video didn't have vampires in it.

We finished the tape though. So tomorrow? Another tape!! =D

I'm sad...I have writers block so I can't write my play.... =(

I've deiced to write a poem instead, which is fine though, I need to get into a poetic mood to write that other one for English.

Cyrus said he wants to read my Rose Petal's poem. Ya know, the one I want to get published?? I'm bringing it in tomorrow.

=D

Think it's one of my deepest poems....written out of pure boredom... I should be bored more often. =p


Art class we watched the rest of Radio. Almost cried, I swear... =(

English....I...daydreamed....and daydreamed...and....daydreamed.

Any of you ever wish the school was taken hostage just to make a class more entertaining or is it just me?

Nobody would get hurt or anything, just crazy men with really big guns running around the school.

And the phone lines are cut, and the power out, it's the dead of winter and we're pratically snowed in. The temperature is going down and people are getting sleepy and turning blue from the cold. The roads are blocked and police can't get to us, everyone is panicking silently.

Then suddenly!

Gun shots ring out!! There's screaming!! And all of a sudden the door to the classroom breaks open and a man dress in black flies in! And then!

The bell rings and class is over.


I have a very wild imagination. =p

But seriously though, wouldn't that be awesome? It sure in hell would make a great blog post...

But I digress.

Got home, and fell right to sleep, then mom took us to Apple Bee's! Dad still wasn't 'feeling it' from yesterday. Mom yelled at him. =p

Ooooooh speaking of mom, she got me some cool shirts from Vegas. I'm going to wear one tomorrow.

=D

Worked out before coming on the computer. Studied my butt off for Spanish. I better get a good grade on our big vocab quiz....

Heh heh....

I swear I feel so loved right now.

Ashlet (8:15:45 PM): it's like...my duty as an older sibling to scare him i think
Cyrus (8:16:15 PM): xD
Cyrus (8:16:19 PM): this is why I love you.
Cyrus (8:16:21 PM): Seriously.
Ashlet (8:16:26 PM): =)


I got lot's of hugs today too!

More tomorrow?

=)

And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

ily.

2 comments:

Andreas Johansson said...

Do a play, please!

Jackie said...

I have half wished that before..