Sunday, October 5, 2008

ORANGE!

Wanna hear my logic?!

So, Devvy Chan said she would pick me up at 9 this morning. It takes me about a half hour or more to get ready in the morning. Her mom is usually late. So I woke up at 8:30.

She came at 9:30.

Smart huh?

=p

Went there and immedetly got food. I got a little basket of fair fries and a coke. Then we watched some of the dog show.

There was this dog called a Rat Terrior and when it came on the stage I said "Sure looks like a rat....XP" and Devvy Chan growled at me...

<.<
>.>

It did though. Like a chiwawa but worse. I don't like them either....they kinda look like giant rats...no offense to people that like them...if they had hair though they'd be okay I guess.

Some of the dogs were dressed up soooo cute though!

Devvy Chan got hungry and so I bought a BUCKET of fair fries (yes, more =p) and we shared them. Then Devvy Chan looked at jewelry with her Aunt. I stood and talked with her Uncle Guy, I have enough jewelry that I don't wear, plus it was expensive. (to me...)

Then when she was done she found me watching this slide of the hand magician person. He was so funny.

The last of his act he had these cups leaning on these little red balls and he put them under the cup (and we all saw him do it) and then he picked some kid and asked him how many balls were in the middle cup and the kid said three and then the magicians eyes got all wide and he screamed "Wrong! ORANGE!!" and there was an orange in all the cups!!! And in his hat was a cantaloupe!!!!

It was epic.

More jokes he made:

"Now before I start the trick sir, I'll need you to feel my balls"
*pulls out 3 little red balls*


Magician: Mama hit the table with the wand
*she tabs table with wand*
Magician: Harder
*she hits table a little harder with wand*
Magician: Harder!
*she tabs table even harder with wand*
Magician: Harder like last night!!!

XD

And the final thing:

"Now this show was for free, but I do love tips..."
*crowd gives him wtf look*
"And you may not know, but all the money goes to Charity....if you don't know also, she works at the corner of 5th and Main"

XXD

I gave him $2. =p

After that we went to the candy shop and I bought 1/2 a pound of fudge and when I got home gave half of it to my Uncle (he looooves fudge).

=D

Didn't really eat much dinner. Went into the other room and overheard my grammy telling my mom how that me not eating much dinner is bad, and I'm looking sick.

With golf it messed up my eating schedule, and I just don't look so hot because of my neck.

Went home, did some homework.

ily.

And P.S. I care, I really really do.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Yes I am sure I didn't get my post out of a chain mail letter. =P Cause my post wasn't annoying and trying to curse you.