Tuesday, October 21, 2008

FEAST!

Heh, I was watching this movie on youtube. I love those commercials, I can't believe they make a little movie. =p

When I woke up this morning my dad was snoring so loud I could hear him upstairs. =p

We started playing floor hockey today in PE! It's kinda sad because the guys in my group are kinda....whimpy? They don't attack people for puck! They just kinda go up, and do this little 'weh' swing and hope that it goes at least 2 inches. We lost both games. Adam and I are the best on the team, I helped him score 4 goals. =)

During the second game Nick pushed me down to get the puck so I pushed him back. Everyone was like "OOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!" and Cormell was like "good job" *thumbs up*. =p

I've noticed my extrema use of smiles not only in my blog, but online. ;)

Look there's another! =o

Got a twitter since when I'm up in the morning I come here on the computer to check my e-mails.

Spent most of my time talking to Cyrus, then reading Crucible and then studying for history map test. I asked my mom if I could stay up late so I could take over most of Europe and make my own map....she said to be back by 4! =D

Now, I am done blogging and I must go and watch Vampire Knight!

Best. Anime. Ever.

Hellz yes. =p

ily.

No comments: