Friday, October 10, 2008

Um....okay....

School was fun, now to the real news.

Football game talked to a lot of people. Gave out lots of hugs. The camera man caught Ryan holding me upside down, I'm really hoping that doesn't end up on TV. =p

Towards the end, Ryan and Erin started going at it. Ryan called Erin stupid and ugly, so Erin knocked his celly out of his hand and it fell down the bleachers. Ryan made Erin go get it, but then one of the parents gave it to us.

So Ryan sits down steaming and of course Erin and Max are stupid enough to come back....

Max was all like, "Waz goin on?"

Ryan was all like "I hate your girlfriend and you're gay"

and then Max mooned us. And not like for a second, for like, 2 whole minutes. It was disgusting, and there were parents and little kids and shit all over the place too. So then Ryan attempts to shove the mini megaphone up Max's ass, and then leaves.

Max left too and then came back later and was clueless at to why I was so pissed off. It was seriously not cool what he did. Sickening really. So I threw my Pepsi bottle at his dick and he kinda fell over.

Turns out Ryan told the cops too, and they got the wrong kid (sorry kid!) but I'm sure he's been let go.

I dunno about you guys, but that made me feel better.

Gerber drove me home. I thought it was funny how I didn't even need to tell his dad directions so I said out loud "Byran I think it's a little creepy that your dad knows where I live.... Just kidding Mr, Gerber!" and Mr. Gerber laughed and said "No no, you're right, I HAVE been stalking you after all" Me: "That's why I recognize this car!!"

=p

Well that was about it. To bed for Vally Voyages tomorrow.

Night loves.

ily.

2 comments:

Sami! said...

Aw, lol. the gerber thing. bwahaha

Erin said...

at least he stood up for me