Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ching Ching!

Soooo I told some people that I would post yesterday...and it's Saturday...whoops....heheh.

I got stuck on my Vally Voyages paper, and then I started to worry that it was too much essay like. Like I said, I'm not used to putting my opinion in a school essay. It was like wait...I can use the word 'you' or 'I'?! Freaky...

Woke up at 6:30 for the bike through the Vally. I almost didn't get up because I thought "Why the heck did I set my alarm clock when we're off- oh that's right..."

Picked up Devvy Chan and then we parked at the Winking Lizard by the Cycles place. Turns out the sheet was wrong and we had to go down more by the path. *shrugs* Signed in, and then gathered my group of people for the trip. I got Roy to changed groups to save Devvy Chan by he undying love for her. =p

Tee hee...when we were getting our bikes loaded I saw the there was a thing on the car that said Jacking Pad. I couldn't resist taking a picture....I'm so immature. =)

Oh, guess who I sat with on the train! Carlos!! I love that kid, I gave him lot's of hugs. =D

Ariel found a way to come...I told her my group was too big though...

Rayy, Maria, her Aunt (who I kept thinking was her mom) and Devvy Chan were in my group. Dev hadn't ridden a bike in 2 years so she almost crashed a few times, but she still made it! =D

Caught up with Roy's group a few times, he kept asking me about Devvy Chan and I finally told him that she wasn't looking for a boyfriend right now. *shrugs* Hey, it's the truth. He seemed kinda down but I told him there were a ton of other girls out there....so he started hanging off of me. I gave him the hint in the end that I'm fine with being single. Roy isn't my type anyways.

Oh, and on the train Jimmy kept telling me that he was single....I was like 'That's...nice....'.

It was really cold when we started out but once we got pedaling I warmed up. I was wearing like, five layers. =p

On the way we sped past Cyrus's group, apparently the one girl ran into the other and skinned her knee. Idiot. I felt bad for him...he basically had the we're-stupid-but-we-look-good-and-slutty group. One of the girls was on the internet on her phone while biking and ran into him. Mind you, the bike I let him borrow was like, $400, and I'm not afraid to strangle a person, especially one of them, if they even so much as scratched it.

I heard enough shit from my dad before I even lent it out to Cyrus.

No one in my group had to do extra credit, but we stopped a lot in the beginning anyways. It got annoying. We were all cold, and tired, and I did tell them a little bit about the Vally, mainly before the trip. Also, Mr. Testa had told then some interesting facts too while he was riding with our group. In the end, I decided to not stop, we were all late getting to the parking lot anyways, and I didn't want anyone's parents to wait.

Devvy Chan stayed with me till the bitter end, but we had to keep stopping so people could catch up. I almost hit this lady taking a picture and caused a pile up behind me. I rang my bell, I told her passing, and she just took one look at me and stepped right into the path. I was ready to shout "Lady, what the hell are you doing?!" But I didn't, self control remember? =p

I almost hit a chipmunk too! Sorry chipmunk!!

Everyone was excited when the ride was over. Rayy and Maria left, and really only Billy, Larry, Jim, Dev, Ariel and I were left. I seriously wanted to punch Ariel in the face. The girl would NOT stop hanging off of me. I pushed her away, I ducked underneath her, I gave her looks, I told her to get off, and dammit she would not stop. It was like a monkey hugging a banana, she would not let go and stop strangling me.

*sigh*

She started asking me about my blog too, which I don't want her reading at all, period. I told her that she had to get a blogger account and all this other stuff that she wouldn't bother doing, and that it was set to private, and stuff.

Gave Larry, and Billy and everyone lot's of hugs. Then mom came and I had to get the bikes on the rack. Ariel kept getting her hands in the way and I told her to stop that I got it but she refused to I slapped her arm out of the way and told her to buzz off in the nicest way possible at that point. I couldn't stand it.

She kept bugging my mom about me sleeping over in November too. Could tell mom was getting annoyed too. She said no.

Devvy Chan came over and I tried to work on my VV journal but I got stuck so we ate pizza hut and got ready for the game. It was pretty cold out, and the game was relatively calm. Hung out with Cyrus and we bundled up together to keep warm. My dad came because he was sick of watching us lose and I had him meet Cyrus. They were shaking hands until Ariel just jumped in front of him, attacked him, and started asking my dad about me sleeping over in November...

My dad was annoyed about that too.

Then we lost JJ, since he can't stay in one spot, so we had to search for him before leaving. Had to listen to Dad keep asking about Cyrus's parents and saying that if Cyrus was black I wasn't allowed to date him anymore.

1. I'm not dating him.
2. I could care less about his color.

Stupid raciest jackass.

He started yelling at Devlyn too, I wanted to slap him.

>=/

This post as seemed to have taken a turn to the negative....whoops.

*takes deep breath*

Had cinnamon buns today!

There we go. =D

Happy Sweetest Day!

ily.

2 comments:

Sami! said...

I THINK CARLOS' CAR GOT TOWED IN THE TACO BELL PARKING LOT LMAOAOAOAOAOAOA

:|

Jackie said...

LOL aw poor carlos. I didn't know he was old enough to drive....

Why was your dad yelling at Dev?!