Friday, October 3, 2008

The Park! =D

Devvy Chan and Rayy came over early, so we tried to get Death Note to work on the TV and then attacked JJ for Skittles.

Dad came to pick us up but before he dropped us off he was like "Now you're in Brecksville (sp? bleh who cares) and the kids from there have been really wild lately. They have been needing to have the police work with the park rangers now. You're on their turf, be careful."

So with Devvy and Rayy I felt like I was in this little gang. =p

Dad dropped us off, and then we climbed the big tree and then walked the creek a bit. We tried to skip stones, I could only get 2 skips, it was either Rayy or Dev that got 4.

We walked up the big hill and then sat on these logs and had a pretend campfire before walking about a mile to the Nature Center. On the way we saw a Wully bear and I named it Jerry! Heh, Rayy wouldn't touch him though =p

Oh oh!

They have these things along the path, and you do different exercises on them, and there was this one called a pull bar. Basically it was a slanted board with a bare attached at the top. Rayy called it a Rape Ready Station.

XD

itsowas.

We also past this little girl and her mom on the path, she was afraid of us but she was soooo cute!

When we got to the nature center I asked if we could feed the birds but the lady said they probably wouldn't come to you, so we sat on the rocking chairs and watched the dozens of chipmunks. It was like a take over!

Then we went back outside and were walking on the path out of the nature center when there were these deer walking on it! We got up really close and I took a video on my celly! While we were watching these old people came up and started chatting with us until they left for their car. When they did Rayy said we bonded with old people.

=p

When we went to the swings that little girl was there again, she waved at us this time.

=D

Turns out there were only 2 big people swings and one little kids swing so I took that one and I sat in it and got stuck. =p

It was fun though!

When we got home Devvy Chan's mom came and picked her up. Rayy and soup and I had the rest of the pizza for dinner then we checked stuff on the computer and stuff before my dad brought her home.

Now I'm going to watch Death Note tonight on my computer!

=D

OOh, Dad's having a bonfire in the back tonight too, it'll be cold but I'll hang out for a few before going to watch more Death Note I guess.

ily.

No comments: