Thursday, October 9, 2008

Roy G Biv

Still rainbowy. Today I wore my rainbow jacket!

Was wide wake this morning until I got to math, then Mr. Lawrence put me to sleep. I dunno why he just does no matter what it seems.

PE I can't really say I did anything, I was too tired to really concentrate and it's not like anybody really gave me the ball. I hate basket ball anyways, either you can do it, or you can't. It's just one thing I won't participate as much in I guess. Although, I did sub in for everyone because they wouldn't come out at play.

Spanish class I learned how to conjugate the ar verb's hablar, estudiar, and stuff really fast. So that's good.

History class Mr. Johansson looked like he was raising breast cancer awareness. Heh, I'm just making fun of him, he wore a pink shirt and tie today. =p

We got to listen to our IPod's too, and then we hooked some up to his speakers. I leaned Jamie Mong has a kick ass song selection. =)

Talked with Cyrus in art today, we always have interesting conversations. =D

English was the usual.

Got home, went online for a bit and then started my homework before mom drove me to Marc's to get a prescription filled for her. I saw Rayy there!!! She asked me what I was getting and I told her drugs. =p

I asked the drug lady if I could pick up the prescription if I showed her my mom's license and after awhile she finally said yes. Then we left, got Mr. Chicken, came back, and she did all these different things to make sure the ID wasn't a fake, and kept glaring at me like the little deliquesce I am.

=D

Watched an episode of CSI before coming online and being attacked by my worried friends. Sorry guys if I sounded like I would bite after awhile. It just got a tiny bit annoying that you guys were freaking out too much. I mean, get organized. Get the small stuff done first, and the things that are due, like, the next day. Don't miss out on homework to try and get something done that's not due until next week. There's the weekend. Also, don't think that an assignment is impossible. If you think that, it is.

I'm not saying don't care about your homework, or that I never panicked about homework before, what I'm saying is that we're all old enough to try and keep from stressing ourselves out over it. And it's not healthy to do that either, and it worries me sometimes because all you guys look so tired and worn out.

=(

I'm glad in the end you got whatever you needed to get done. I think I'm going to look at my English tomorrow in art, I took to long on my journal and I'm tired.

Oh yeah, any of you guys going on the bike trip?! You need to get forms from a history teacher! Loman and Johansson have them!

Rayy and Devvy Chan are going, and Andy too I believe. You all must come!!

=D

ily.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi buddy, your blog' s design is simple and clean and i like it. Your blog posts are superb. Please keep them coming. Greets!!!