Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ummm...Rawr?

Easy guys, I can't keep up with the creative post titles everyday....

Woke up late, but to quite again! Apparently Dad had taken JJ to target to buy some new clothes.

Guess what day it was again....

SUPER MEGA DOWNLOAD SUNDAY!

Went crazy on limewire and downloaded a bunch of songs by: The Hush Sound, Pink Floyd, Michel Jackson, Patent Pending, ATC, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and Katy Perry.

I used to have 598 songs on my Ipod now I have 628.

I'd say it was a good day. =)

After SMDS was over and Dad and JJ had come home I wanted to take a small walk in the park. I ran upstairs, got all ready, gloves, layers, boots and all and as soon as I step outside it rains. And rains. And rains.

In the end we decided it was too wet. =/

Dad went downstairs to watch the Browns game and I spent a little time on the computer before going to read upstairs. I decided to pick When Lightning Strikes from the 1-800-WHERE-R-YOU series by Meg Cabot. I've read the book a few times before but I want a quick review so I can borrow the next book in the series from the library.

My Dad doesn't understand why I re-read books.

"How many times of you read that?"
"Only 5."
"..."

Heh, ya know that book Twilight? I've read that one 9 times. =p

So, read When Lightning Strikes for about 2 hours, before coming back onto the computer to work on my book some more.

Went over to Grammy's to have dinner with her. Friday was the official 9 years since my Grandpa passed away.


In a wheel chair since 17, had three jobs, let alone was a father to two great kids, cut the lawn, helped out in the barn, took care of the house, and all while finding time to spend with his children and wife. He never rose his voice, was respectful to my Grammy, and was the kindest man you'll ever met.

There should be more people like him in the world.

During dinner Dad and Grammy cheered for the Browns. My Grammy is 76 and she's yelling and screaming at the football game on TV. Reason #476 of why she is so freaking awesome.

Dropped JJ off at Stevens, they were taking him to a haunted house.

I came home and played pool for half and hour. Not like an actual game, just practice shots and stuff. I'm getting better though. You should have seen how well I cut this one ball into the corner pocket...

Gonna work a little bit more on my story, clean my room, then hit the sack.

=)

ily.

No comments: