Friday, October 24, 2008

New Layout

As you can see, I have a new layout and playlist all dedicated to Halloween (I'll have the sunset layout and old playlist back next month).

If you want to listen to my old playlist, I'll put a linky on the blog, search for it.

=)

School was okay today. Physics we did a lab, geometry I did well on my review test so that gives me confidence in the real one. Played point break in PE. Spanish was okay. History wasn't too epic today but oh well. Art Cyrus wasn't here.... =(

He was at an interview thing at Miami College. But he's coming back tonight!

The English test was so easy! I'm glad, I needed a grade boost.

Went and got pizza, it was sooooo good!

Now JJ and I are here. We're gonna watch Naruto Abridged soon. =)

Hope you guys had a good day!

=D

ily.

1 comment:

Andreas Johansson said...

Not 'too epic', huh? That's okay, I guess... Enjoy the weekend!