Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Dumbasses and the Deer

Went hiking in the park today. Surprisingly there weren't a lot of people out at all. You'd think it'd be packed given the sun was out today. =/

We walked along the creek bed, on the rocks. They had dozers down there for a few weeks, apparently changing the creek. They failed epically though, there were a ton of fallen trees by the bank, and more soon to fall.

I climbed on a bunch of them though, and it was really fun. Took a bunch of logs and made a bridge to cross the creek with for my Dad and myself.

After that I drove around in the park. A deer jumped out into the road and I stopped and I didn't hit the deer and no cars hit me when I slammed on the breaks (no one was behind me anyways).

I almost hit 3 people too. It would have been alright though my Dad and I decided, three less dumbasses in the world.

I'm going around a sharp turn and all of a sudden as I just come around the bend and WHAM people!

They looked at me like GAH and darted in different directions, most of which were NOT off of the road.

Thank goodness there were no cars behind me....

BUT HOW STUPID COULD YOU BE TO CROSS RIGHT AT THE END OF A SHARP TURN?!

-_-

By the end of the hour Dad felt around in his pockets and discovered he didn't have his wallet. I told him it was alright because I just remembered I left mine in my book bag, so we could keep each other company at the police station. =p

We never bring wallets or anything like that on hikes. I only bring my celly for emergencies.

Dad drove home just in case though.

Other than the dumbasses and the deer I did pretty damn good!

=D

It was so hard not to speed though...

I don't do well at speeds under 40...too slow. =/

Got home, and finished my history notes for the test.

Then had an excellent dinner of lemon peppered chicken and made chocolate chip cookies!

Mom and I had some apple pie to celebrate!

Mom and I agreed we should make more (but it's not because of the glass of booze or anything =p).

Took a shower and now I'm going to finish my movie Hannibal Rising.

It's pretty good. =)

ily.

4 comments:

Sethna said...

FIRST!!!!!!!

Speeding with temps, not a good idea. If you get pulled over you have to go to court.

Jackie said...

WOAH. Sounds like you're doing good with that driving thing. I have yet to experience it..

YUM! Chicken AND Chocolate Cookies! I'm jealous.

Yes, people are quite stupid at times. Some don't even bother to look when they cross.

Lol. You're going to be a speeder.

OH. And btw Cyrus. FIRST.

-win-

Jackie said...

$*@&$*(@^%@&%*^ !!!!

Never typing a long comment again...

>=|

Sethna said...

I always type long comments. This was a fluke. You made me get milk on my cellular telephone though.