Tuesday, March 10, 2009

List

So I got some questioning about my arm.

I had a lot of things to do so I thought I would write them down so I didn't forget. I wrote the stuff on my arm.

Ya see, I knew if I wrote it in a journal or something I'd forget to look in that or lose it. And, if I lost my arm...well we have a problem.

=p

My one arm was filled with a ton of stuffs!

Today was Cy and my 3 months, he made me a card and put a chocolate bar in it. ^-^

Spanish Smith said she liked my house and on the rubric put that it was very creative with a smiley face! =D

Art Cyrus came in at the end from helping the Middle School kids with their class lists!

I was so happy. =)

English class was awesome because my neighbor was our sub!! Mrs. Young! =D

Favorite class of the day. =)

Got home, watched a bit of CSI, then went upstairs, showered, and went to sleep.

Mom came up stairs at around 7 (3 hours later) and was like "OMG ASHLET ARE YOU SICK?! WHAT'S WRONG HONEY?!"

I was just tired, I didn't want dinner either so meh.

Mom and I watched the thunderstorm, it was a good one.

We brought Hammy outside and he tried to eat the falling rain. =p

Now I'm up here, was going to finish my Study Island stuffs but I don't feel like it now. I have all week to do it anyways.

ily.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Oooh FIRST AGAIN.

SNEAK ATTACK SUCCEEDS!

=D

I love thunderstorms. =)
I was listening to it earlier.

Sethna said...

Bah, That's okay. I got you good when you were at your locker. Makes me feel truly delta..

See, I would have been first if I hadn't been away. Can you believe the HYATT which is charging you $160/ night doesn't give you free internet?

Whatever.

I wish the Chocolate bar would have stuck like it was supposed to.