Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Wish

I could draw.

Dunno why. I just would love to express myself through art.

=/

Today Cy and I saw Grand Torino. He wasn't offended by the racist comments so that was good. =p

It was nice seeing it again. =)

Went back to his house and ate dinner there. Played Rock Band. When Cyrus gave me the mic to sing I pushed it away because I was too nervous. But I sung along to some songs. I don't think anyone heard me though, which is fine.

Cy and I then watched Mr. Bean. That movie was too funny. =p

Got home and had a talk with my mother before heading into the living room where my Dad had started a fire (in the fireplace).

It was really warm and so fun to watch. I'm always so captivated by the dancing flames in the fireplace. So beautiful, yet so dangerous. I love it.

JJ and Nick pulled me into the guest room and wanted to know about...health... *cough*

Silly little boys...

Going to make cookies, and then drive to the park with my Dad, we're going to take a hike in the woods

Lemon pepper chicken for dinner too! My most and always favorite dinner. Ever.

NOTHING WILL BEAT IT! o.o

Listening to Arms Of The Angels by Sarah McLaughlan. It always makes me want to cry, it's such a pretty song and her voice is so beautiful.

ily.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

FIRST! HA!

Wow. Don't even want to know the questions those boys asked.

Glad you had such a good time at the movies. =)

Sethna said...

Oh poo. I could have been first last night, but I remembered just as I was saying goodnight because my eyes were closing, and we concluded that I should do it first thing in the morning. Look, I only lost by a few minutes!!!!!

Grand Torino was an interesting movie. I find racial profanity to be stupid, plain and simple. So No, I didn't find it offensive.

Oh Oh, those little boys :) I asked the same questions when I was 12. Sometimes with little kids you have to watch somewhat pestilent television programs, like Barney. At least be glad that you had a Barney-free day.

Interesting to think about why people are somehow drawn in by fire... it's very privative.

Sethna said...

Oh by the way! If you want to learn how to draw better, I can give you private lessons!

See example

Jason said...

I love Angel by Sarah McLachlan! I have it on my iPod and cry every time I hear it no matter what. Especially after they used it on the abused animal commerical. :(