Friday, March 20, 2009

Terminar


OGT'S ARE FINALLY OVER.

I thought the test was okay today. I confuzzled mixed and marker economy though. ><

There was some stupid question on the French Revolution as well, I completely BSed my way through it.

Andy and I fought hard to glue the wings onto our rocket today, I think we won the battle though (I hope...).

At the end of 3rd period Jess and I ran back to the office. =p

Spanish we played more games, I did well though today.

History we finished the movie, I liked it. =)

Art I finished my picture, now all I have to do it trace it on another paper and color it.

English was funny. Jimmy made the funniest riddle thing. He said "A man with his hands in his pockets feels foolish. A man with holes in his pockets feels nuts."

xD

Cyrus drove me home and hung out until about 4:00. Then he had to leave to pick up his sister and I had to leave to go to Red Lobster.

I got to drive there, we took route 8, it was great (rhyming unintentional).

The food was good and our waiter was really nice, his name was Ben. =)

Drove from Red Lobster to Giant Eagle. I turned the radio on and stuffs, felt kinda cool. =p

They played Buttercup Baby, which reminded me of Cyrus since he sings it sometimes. =D

Cleaned my room a bit. Uncle Scott, his girlfriend Gina and maybe my Grammy are coming tomorrow to help take apart JJ's bunk bed. Then around 4 they're going to go to Grums.

I'll be starting and finishing Mice and Men and then attempting to start on my VV stuffs.

I've been feeling kinda sick lately.

Headache, nausea, very tired, ache all over, have that weird icky taste in my mouth. =/

Probably just need a good nights sleep though.

It's only 9:40 right now though...*sigh* I guess I'll go to bed around 10ish and then wake up early tomorrow morning to start doing all my crap.

Didn't get a chance to work out this week except once. I need to work out tomorrow. =/

Also, anyone interested in seeing The Haunting in Connecticut? It comes out on the 27th. I think maybe we can go during spring break sometimes?

We all need to chill one day at the park as well. I propose we go to the Breaksville Reservation near my house! We can climb on the Climbing Tree and skip rocks and then go up to play on the swings (unless they've taken them down...).

=D

ily.

1 comment:

Sethna said...

:)

I wonder if I'm included in the "we"?

Was Ben the guy who kept trying to look down your shirt?

Sleep well, I hope you feel better tomorrow!