Thursday, March 19, 2009

*Snore*

So tired...but I must blog because I'll feel guilty because I didn't post yesterday.

Umm..let's see...

Yesterday was the writing OGT. It was so easy. Danny Colt (I believe that's he's last name, or close to it) fell asleep and was snoring really loud. It was funny.

=p

Everyone finished their tests early yesterday and today so we got to talk.

I finished my science OGT with a half hour to spare.

I fell asleep for 10 minutes and then we got to talk so I went over to where Ryan was sitting and we talked about Greek letters, and driving.

Social Studies OGT tomorrow.

I'm slowly losing confidence with each OGT. I feel nervous about my math and science one already. Everyone said they were really easy, but I dunno, they weren't a complete breeze for me.

I mean, some of the shit on the math and science one I had no clue how to do.... =/

Meeeeeh.

Wow. I've just lost my train of thought. I literally started at the post box for about five minutes...

Physics has been really fun this week. Andy and I are partners and we're building a rocket. He's always fun to work with. =)

I also had my first Fig Newton. It was yummy. =)

During guidance today we had to deal with Bitchy Pitts.

I will forever hate that woman. She always acts like she has a stick perpetually shoved up her ass or something.

>=/

Dunker day was today! I was a bit grumpy and needed a hug from Cyrus (I don't want to explain why, I'm too tired) but in the end I was better.

Spanish has been fun, we've done nothing but play games.

I've been having like, major brain farts recently though. It's quite annoying.

For example, I completely forgot how to do the problems on my math homework, I forgot where quite a few rooms were in the school, I kept confusing Spanish words while playing the chalkboard races, and I can barley remember what I did yesterday.

*sigh*

Art Mr. Test gave us Volume 4 of the VVT (Vally Voyages Times- as I like to call it). I love them, they're always colorful. =p

English we took our VW test and then were allowed to sit around and just talk for the rest of the period, it was nice.

Stayed after school for a golf meeting then Cyrus drove Peaches home and I finally got to see her new dog!

She was adorable. =D

Went home to my own dog and Cyrus and I took her for a walk. I got to drive to the park with Cyrus and Mom in the car! =)

We walked about 3 miles or so. It was fun. =)

When we got back home we fell asleep on the couch for a bit and then Cy had to go and pick up his sister.

Took a shower and then did my math homework to try and keep myself awake. I was too tired to do much of anything else though.

I went on youtube because I'm subscribed to Google's YT account and watched a video on Google maps for my VV project.

I'll either start that this weekend or during next week. I need to finish Mice and Men before Monday and we're going to be taking apart JJ's bunk bed.

Wow, it's only 10 and I'm exhausted...

Just one more OGT left...

ily.

1 comment:

Sethna said...

I'm glad my hugs are good for something :P

I know you're just very tired and under a lot of pressure from the OGT's. Don't stress about it too much, the pass rate is very low so there is a lot of leeway for error. Really, it's nothing to worry about.

Social Studies is a lot of bsing, so you should be extra fine! ;-)

I had a lot of fun with you today! I can't wait for tomorrow!

Cheers!