Saturday, March 21, 2009

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Excuse my French.

(Whys it French anyways?)

Screw that. Excuse my Chinese.

So the afternoon was completely boring.

I got up, and was still sick, which also got me out of helping re-arrange JJ's room and take apart his bunk bed.

Now he has two normal beds. His room is cool though, I'm jealous.

Anyways, I read Of Mice And Men. It only took me about two hours, between 1 bathroom break and then helping my Uncle Scott try to find a CD that my Dad had borrowed from him (we still didn't find it).

It was a good read, kinda sad in the end though. =(

After that I took a few half naps during the day. My sinuses have been draining so I'm all bleh.

The only thing I've had to eat today was KFC (which I feel guilty about...I told JJ to go to Arby's for my popcorn chicken craving, not there...).

I was on the computer checking e-mails and chatting with Cyrus when Mom came up and asked if I wanted to rent a movie.

So I was like sure and got in the car and I drove up with her to Network video.

Well, in the distance near Panini's I saw a bunch of red and blue lights.

And no, I was not speeding.

Mom and I had thought that someone had tried to pull out of their parking lot and got hit.

I parked the car and then Mom and I went to investigate.

All the while I was pointing out the fact that you could be the happiest person in the world and it didn't matter because everyone is so interested in death and tragedy as soon as you see a car crash you go "OMG MUST CHECK THIS OUT!!!"

But I digress.

We went to the fence and there was a bunch of clothes in the parking lot. I watched Fox 8's video, and they showed them.

It was kinda scary since I was there to see some of it (not the actual shooting but the clothes and the jeep and such).

Apparently the two are still alive.

Man, what is wrong with people?

*sigh*

Went to Network video after that. The guy that owns the place (Scott) older son (who looks like he's maybe...7?) came up to me and wanted to sell some chocolate. Naturally since he was so cute he suckered me into buying some M&M's.



Then, the youngest son came up to me and handed me a little piece of paper with a smiley face drawn on it.



That made my day. ^-^

More things happened (but they're seeeecret). =x

Mom and I watched the new Mummy movie together, it was nice.

I still feel sick...bleh.

Hopefully it'll pass by tomorrow morning.

I'm going to work on a test map and stuffs tomorrow morning for VV.

Hopefully.

Oh yeah! I also gots a DailyBooth! I took that picture awhile ago...I still don't like it all the same though. I hate pictures of me. I always look...bleeeh.

ily.

3 comments:

Sethna said...

You're a silly.

I promise I won't shoot you or run you over!

rachel said...

*ahem*

>is chinese<

Jackie said...

LOL. The french thing came from the Revolution era I believe. Something like that. We hated the french so much that to insult them, when people would swear they would say, "Excuse my french." to say that the french were uncivilized and insult them.
=X
I know things. =)


=O I think I know the secrets!

=X

Shhh.