Friday, March 27, 2009

A Little Equation

Typing on the computer constantly + Writing constantly + Golfing a lot = Carpal Tunnel.

I got two suckers when I left though...

One of them was for Cyrus. =)

Everyone liked my shirt and Dora band aid. =p

Finally got to meet Mr. P too! =D

Picked up Andy and drove to the talent show.

I'm an aggressive driver he says. =p

"Wow this guy is going slow let's ram him." "Guy on a bike! Lemme get closer then one of you open your door!"

=p

I was mostly doing it just for laughs though (onlynotreally. =p).

Talent show was okay. Too many people dancing though.

Andy's mom drove me here, and tomorrow Cy and I are going out to get Peaches present and then help her set up for her Sweet 16 Luau!

I made her a playlist for party for us to jam too. =)

Doc said to take it easy, so I'm gonna try to stay off the computer and not write much.

I need to go back to the docs soon as well to they can make sure it's not worse than it is. If I start feeling any pain then that's bad...

Haven't felt any yet though...so...yeah...

ily.

1 comment:

Sethna said...

I can't wait to see you tomorrow!