Friday, March 6, 2009

This Is A Kick Ass Post Title

I feel like crap.

But it's okay because it's the WEEKEND!

I want to go back and hike in the woods tomorrow...but it's probably going to rain.

I should have asked for a video recorder as well to go to the park and interview people for my Valley Voyages stuffs...although I really don't have any questions on paper...they're all in my head.

Talked to Grammy about the project coming up. I was telling her how nervous I was because we're going to have to present our projects to a bunch of important people and parents...

But Grammy seemed to calm my nerves quite a bit for now.

I got at 14/14 on my Spanish vocab quiz!!!!

I'm so proud. ^-^

Ummm...Mayor wasn't here again in art today, so I worked on my house for Spanish. We have to make a floor plan, but I'm going to make mine 3D just because I'm an over achiever and not because I have no life.

Heh...I just remembered when I woke up this morning I had a small panic attack because I looked at my floor and it was clean and then I remembered I cleaned my room last night...

And I'm being serious about this.

=p

That's about it for school...

The warm weather was nice today.

I got to drive to subway and I drove perfectly!! =D

Nobody died, I started to break and the right times, didn't speed!

Alright...didn't speed much....

..........

Shut up, I have a lead foot.

Took out the skate board. I was actually pretty good for not riding it in 3 years. I did the trick that JJ's friend Steven taught me and I didn't fall on my face! =D

Hung out with my Dad in the barn a bit before Gary came.

Talked to Cyrus on the phone and then my Grammy (which I've already talked about because this post is very out of order tonight).

Think I'm going to go finish my Hannibal movie now. Then go to bed.

=)

Also, found this cool video on youtube! I like it. Would really like that painting. =)



ily.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

FIRST!
HAHAHA!

I liked the warm weather too. =)

It was nice.

Aw, I wish I had my temps so I could talk about driving. =P

I'm sure you'll do wonderful on your VV project.

Sethna said...

I think I'll talk about driving.

I like driving. It's nice to be able to do. It really helps the parents out because they don't have to ferry me around and I don't have to rely on them to take me places.

Warm, yes. I'm wearing shorts, and my grandfather is now telling me that I have very hairy legs and that means that I'm healthy and manly. Also "if woman have this, no good"

Hmmmmm.... old Chinese men = win.



First is the worst, second is the best.