Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Can't Drive 55

So I'm really really excited and hyper right now!!!

School was okay.

While Jess and I were delivering passes today the fire alarm went off. She jumped and I swear, almost touched the ceiling. =p

I had to grab her by the arm and pull her towards the direction the other kids were going she was so surprised.

Spanish we took our tests, it was really fun to write about the floor plan we were given!

Got home, and watched CSI then had my favorite again (lemon peppered chicken) for dinner.

While I was in the middle of math homework Dad jumped in and was like "YOU WANNA GO DRIVING?!"

And I screamed "YEAH!" then dropped my math homework and ran to the car.

Forgetting my wallet.

Again.

And he also didn't bring his.

Again.

We only seem to do it whenever we're driving with each other now...

I put a sticky note on the mirror saying DO NOT FORGET WALLET.

The Romaniks had made me my own Student Driver sign so I got to use it. =D

Anyways, so I was driving along and complaining about how the speed limit was only 50 so my Dad got tired of it and was like, make a right and the next thing I knew, I was on the on ramp to 271.

IT...WAS...AWESOME!

I was going 80 and it was so fast and smooth and going around every turn felt like I was in the Indy 500 or something!

Then Dad told me to slow down to 70...

Fucking cops...

Got off the highway, and made a left off of it. Everything was going fine until the next turn.

Apparently, when my Dad said "Turn right here" he pointed to the left. But I wasn't looking at him, so I thought he literally meant "Turn right here"

Well, the problem was, RIGHT was an OFF ramp.

My Dad and I were yelling (mostly in excitement though):

Dad: "OH MY GOD WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"
Me: "I'M TURNING RIGHT LIKE YOU TOLD ME TO-"
Dad: "NO!! I MEAN TURN LEFT!! GO STRAIGHT NOW!!!"
Me: *Cuts car so it's going straight and pulls into a parking lot*
Dad: "Holy shit...you almost went the wrong way on the highway..." *whips face*
Me: *Slams head on wheel*

While working out, my new song came on, or as Dad likes to call it. It's called I Can't Drive 55.

It's also on the playlist. =)

Dude, even the title is accurate. =p

Came upstairs and then was quickly called back down by my mother who dragged me out into the garage to show me this:





This little guy is a lizard and apparently I must have accidentally squished the head as I was setting down the water mom got from the store.

Whoops...

Also, while I was looking for Crayons to color on day, I found these and thought it was hilarious:



=p

That's it for my day.

Cyrus will be back in school tomorrow as well! =D

ily.

1 comment:

Sethna said...

Poor lizard. I'm calling my friends at PETA.

You are reckless and dangerous and behaving in such a manner in a motor vehicle especially without the proper identification is irresponsible and intolerable. Great job! :D

Red violet and Violet red are two discrete colors. Clearly someone with the artistic pizazz as myself is able to recognize this basic difference. You are obviously not artistic like me.

I'm sure Cyrus can't wait to see you!