Saturday, March 14, 2009

Baby Sitting, Twigs, and Spiders

Alrighty so last night I drove over to Cy's house to help him baby sit the little ones.

We made popcorn, and a fort, and watched Kung fu Panda!

Then before we were leaving their one black cat came up to me and I started petting it. Cy's Dad said that it was always very timid and never really came up to people (even him or Cyrus), so I felt kinda special that it would come up to me.

=)

After that I went home and pretty much went right to sleep.

Dad woke me up today and him, JJ and I went to Grandma's house (his mom's) to pick up some sticks in the yard. Then I climbed to the top of the tree in the front yard and texted Cyrus. While doing so I noticed that the branch I was sitting on was half rotten from the inside, and it was slowly cracking.

So what did I do?

Why, I waiting for Cyrus to reply, so then I could reply back, and then sat up there some more before finally coming down.

I'm not stupid...I just like sitting up really high in trees, even if the branch I'm sitting on is going to break and I'm going to fall and crack my neck.

I didn't get to drive to grandmas or back because we had to take my Dad's company car and he said it was too crowded on the highway.

I mean, the last time I was out on the highway there was hardly anyone. Plus, I was in my mom's car, which is okay to crash since we actually own that car, and not like my Dad's company car which the company owns and I'm not really allowed to drive at all.

Got back home, showered, watch The Ring 2, the fell asleep until Cyrus came over. We talked upstairs a bit before watching Spider Man. Part of the way through I wanted to go upstairs and watch the cop shoot the skunk in our yard.

He had a good shot, once in the head from our deck. Apparently he's a firearm instructor.

The back yard stinks though. XP

Cy and I finished the movie, and then he left.

Dad had built a fire upstairs so I sat by it for awhile before coming up here.

Tomorrow Mom wants to go to this train thing at the IX center, and I'm not just letting her go alone with JJ (I'm afraid something bad might happen, don't ask me why).

OGT's then on Monday...

Meh..

ily.

1 comment:

Sethna said...

Gelsey is very timid. But let's not get too egotistical here all right? ;)

5,6, Pick up sticks
7,8, Lay them straight
9,10, Begin again!

Didn't I tell you to be careful? Geez, Please please don't fall and "crack your neck" otherwise I'll have to crack you.

Have fun at the I-X Center! Remember, children 16 and under are free!

:P