Monday, March 16, 2009

Bang

So school was interesting today.

Well, actually, the bus ride home was more of a scary thrill but I'm getting ahead of myself.

So, OGTs today. Everyone was all perky and ready for the test, but I'm sure by Friday we'll all be like zombies.

I actually ate breakfast today too! It was so weird...I had to like, shove my cereal down my throat since I never eat breakfast in the morning...

Reading OGT. Easiest one.

Got done with 25 minutes to spare...so I like, basically wasted 25 minutes of my life staring at the wall since we wern't allowed to do ANYTHING. Not even read.

Humph.

Makes me grumpy...

Physics class we're starting to build a rocket. Andy is my partner. Awesomeness. =)

Math we're in a different room for the week because Coach's room is being used for people who haven't finished their tests yet.

3rd period went by so fast. Too fast actually.

Spanish Smith wasn't there so we had Ms. Rayy as a sub. I talked to her about Spanish and asked her how long and where and how she studied. It was quite interesting.

History was...bleeeh...only class that made me tired today. We watched a poorly made movie on ww2. The background music kept repeating! It was so annoying. Sure, they repete some background music in all movies, but at least they make it so it's hard to notice or it actually fits and isn't annoying.

I have that stupid little tunr stuck in my head now... ><

The narration was a bit annoying as well. The one guy almost sounded like a computer. =/

Art was okay, I didn't really get anything done. Cyrus told me a funny story about his summer last year.

=p

English we went over the book and then Ryan, Andy, and I talked about driving and stuffs. =)

Now, on to the bus ride.

I'm letting you know, I don't have a lot of facts, I'm just telling you what I know from being there.

So, we were going down the Summerlane street or whatever. Dad calls it "the street with the gay stop signs" which is odd because he never uses the word gay that way except for that.

But I digress.

So we're at the one sharp corner, going towards the post office. I'm listening to my Ipod on the right side of the bus in the front. Nick Ward and others were on the left side of the bus in the back, yelling out the window.

All of a sudden, I hear this bang. And I know it was a gun shot, trust me, I've heard enough in my life.

Everyone started screaming stuff like "OMG A GUN A GUN, HE SHOT AT US!" and Mrs. Sherry was like "A paintball gun?" and they were all screaming "NO NO A REAL GUN, A REAL GUN!!"

I started texting Ryan and apparently from what we both could make out on the bus radio they were calling the cops and I believe they were saying it was a real gun.

Now, a lot of things look and sound like a real gun nowadays, and I don't know for sure if they actually shot AT the bus, or up in the air or whatnot.

I looked on the side of the bus, but I didn't see any bullet holes or dents, or splatters of paint.

I didn't hear anything hit the bus anyways though.

So, that was my bus ride.

I tried to call Jimmy for details since he was actually in the back of the bus but he wasn't picking up his celly, so I'll ask him at school tomorrow.

Checked my e-mails, did my math homework, and talked to Cyrus oh the phone until about 4:30ish?

My windows were opened, and the breeze was so nice, and the sounds from outside were so calming I wanted to fall asleep to it.

JJ woke me up in time for dinner, and then I drove Dad and Shannon to the park. I had to try 3 times to park in the spot though, once because I was really crooked, the second time because I was in the space but I wasn't perfectly in the middle and I have a small case of self diagnosed OCD, and the third time because I wanted to practice pulling in once more.

Walking the dog was nice. Perfect weather.

=D

Spring break is in 17 days...can't wait!

Got home, watched a bit of house with Mom and helped Dad pack for Florida tomorrow.

Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day! I iz happy. =)

I gots cool socks and a cool hat! =D

ily.

1 comment:

Sethna said...

o.o Andy + You + rocket. Make sure you're very far away when launch day comes.

Mrs. Ray went to Colombia when all that shit went down.. brave woman.

ART WAS JUST OKAY? I have failed.

I find this whole bus episode to be rather intriguing. We shall see what unfolds.

I'm going to pinch you tomorrow.