Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Let's All Bleed Green

I didn't have enough time Monday to change my background to a St. Patrick's Day theme so I'm just having my font be green.

Math OGT today. Everyone was going around saying it was easy...I didn't think it was all that easy...That makes me worry.

Got many complements on my hat today. =)

Peaches wasn't here today, I missed her and sent her a get well soon text message and talked to her a bit this afternoon. Apparently she seemed to have a massive case of vertigo. She was at the docs while I was texting her.

I hope she feels better. =(

History the movie we're watching now it interesting.

I got to pinch some people today who wern't wearing green. =p

When I got on the bus everyone was talking about the guy with the gun. Here's what happened:

As the bus was going past the dude Nick had his head out the window and was shouting stuffs, but not at him. Then all of a sudden he takes a 45 cal. (Jimmy said it looked like one at least, and he does know his guns) and shot it in the air. So, Nick flicks him off and yells "Fuck you asshole!" out the window.

A very smart thing to do.

When Nick rode his bike back up to try and start some shit with him (another smart move) he said there were cops all over the place. He asked them what was going on and they said that this guy was fiering rounds in the air every time a car or a bus passed and was yelling at people.

They were picking up a lot of shells off the ground.

Got home and then went to Chick-fil-A once JJ got off the bus because we could get free food. I didn't drive this time though, I didn't want to go slow in the traffic. The guy that took our order was really happy and peppy, his name was Jon.

While driving back we went past this guy on a motorcycle with this really cool helmet on. Even though I don't own and never will own a motorcycle, I want one exactly like it, just because it's so awesome. =)

Did some study island stuffs for science and then wanted to take the dog for a walk and get some alone time. But mom wouldn't let me go alone and said it was too dangerous and then we got into a fight and I ended up not wanting to take the dog anymore.

Until I felt guilty cuz Shannon really enjoys her walks.

We pulled JJ off of the computer to come with me and he complained and lied and said that mom just wanted us to walk back down Nesbitt and claimed that from where we were it was 3 miles. Which is utter bull shit. But I gave in anyways since I didn't even want to walk the dog anymore.

Did more study island stuffs.

Now Ryan and I are having a much needed conversation with Devvy chan. It seems to be going will now. I hope this progress continues.

Also, added a bunch of new songs to my playlist. =)

And, youtube's icon is green and the Google icon is quite festive as well! =D

ily.

1 comment: