Saturday, March 28, 2009

Giving Up

I'm gonna give up anything school related this weekend.

Any homework I'm not gonna do.

I'm not gonna study for any tests.

I'm not going to do shit.

School has made me so tired, stressed, and pessimistic I'm at the point where I really want to break things, punch people, then kill myself.

I really do hate school.

Sure, I'll tell teacher and others OMG I LOVE IT. I'll get myself pumped at the end of summer vacation. Tell myself to get ready to learn some new things, get some knowledge.

But really.

I hate it.

I wish we never had school or they changed the way we can get an education.

I would rather be doing manual labor in my Dad's warehouse.

Yeah I know, what a crazy teenager. I want to do work and not look like a fat ass.

But seriously, I don't give a flat fuck if my grades drop. I'm not doing anything.

I'm tired of being stressed and negative and worrying about tests, and homework and I'm tired of just having to 'deal with it' or 'get used to it'.

I've done that with enough shit already. I can stop doing it with school for awhile.

Society needs to find a better way than having kids spend 7 hours a day on their asses with the exception of standing up and sitting down to change classes and ruining their sight by staring at a text book or overhead or chalk board all day.

I say we quit the text books and start going out into the real world at an younger age and actually learning something instead of just trying to pass a class.

Like I do with almost all of mine.

I know you can only get something out of school by making something out of it...but really, there's hardly anything you can make.

Except maybe stress, depression and negativity.

ily.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

*hug*

I'm sure the damn playlist didn't help either. That was frustrating.

I know exactly how you feel about school. But we'll all make it. We're all strong.

Oh, and by the way Cyrus...

FIRST.

Sethna said...

First is the worst, second is the best.

Chin up darling. I'll always be here for you to lean on. If you need help, just say the word and I'll be there for you.