Monday, March 2, 2009

It's The Boots

Everyone complimented me on my outfit today! ^-^

I think it was the boots!

Some guy wolf whistled to me 3rd period and when I looked back he winked.

I cringed.

HE WAS SO UGLY!

It looked like he fell off the top of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down...

XP

Mr. King said I looked very pretty today when I delivered a pass to his room.

Also...

I FINALLY HEARD THE FRENCH GUY TALK! o.o

He has a very heavy accent.

He was trying to say the word 'river' and failing miserably...

It was so cute! ^-^

Spanish went by in a flash, we spent most of our time translating a paragraph.

History class I gave Mr. Johansson his cookies.

In the morning I gave people one also. Everyone said they were good. =)

Art class I pratically did nothing. I was all excited, carving my bowl, and I tapped it against the table to get all the dust out of it so I didn't have to blow it in my face and all of a sudden, the side cracks off.

I tried to fix it by wetting down the clay and such but it didn't work. So I gave up for the day and read a bit more of The Bell Jar while texting Cyrus, less than an inch away.

English I played tetris.

Cy drove me home and he visited and helped my mom cut out cupons while I got the cookies ready and such.

I decided last night that I would have half a glass of orange juice everyday and start taking my vitamins.

I really lost all will to do it though when the glass got hooked on the button of my vest as I sat down at the table and it spilled all over the vest, and my pants.

That was the first time I ever wore that vest, dammit! ><

I was so pissed I just threw my pants and vest in the sink in the laundry room, not even bothering to hang them up.

Was in a grumpy mood and I half fell asleep next to Cy on the couch in the basement.

He gave me a nice massage though...so I perked up a little.

Steak for dinner, and excuses to read the A1 sauce bottle. I have it memorized though. =p

For example:

"Shake well.

If there is only one drop left, a more extreme form of shaking may be required. Like dancing. Or jumping jacks.

Yeah, it's that important."

Don't ask me why, I just decided that one day when I was little I would read the little things on the A1 sauce bottle.

I would read it every time we'd take it out for dinner. =p

Got to drive to Speedway and then to Giant Eagle!

Then I got to drive home!

It was fun! And I did very well. Mom had to tell me to slow down sometimes though... =p

Didn't life weights today.

I have seemed to lost the desire to want to go downstairs and pump iron.

It'll come back I'm sure.

Once I'm all fat and weak.

-_-

Watched part of the movie Hannibal. It's a pretty good movie so far. The one guy's face is so scary/cool!

My hands are dry...I need lotion...but I don't want to go down the hall to get it, I just came back...

And I am tired.

Time for bed I think.

ily.

2 comments:

Sethna said...

You're just a stud muffin.. what can I say?

Everyone's after you! I must guard my treasure jealously ;)

Jackie said...

I dont stay up til 11 on school nights..

At least you get wolf whistles. =P

I'm sure your cookies were excellent, but I didn't take one cause I usually dont like sweets so early in the morning.