Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Let's Have A Little Variety

OMG I JUST DISCOVERED SOMETHING:

1. Mrs. May is pregnant
2. Mrs. Robauck (I know it's spell wrong...) is getting married
3. Andy is gay


Actually...I lied about #3...I just wanted to make you guys go O.O

=p

So yesterday evening my brother and I were invited by my Grammy and Uncle to see Slumdog Millionaire.

Of course, we have to drive where. Well, I had to drive there.

I drove in my mother's Hybrid so my Uncles, then drove my Uncle's Jeep to my Grammy's then drove my Grammy's car to the movies and back, then once again drove my Uncles Jeep back to my house.

In the span of 4 hours I drove 3 different cars.

It was awesome. =p

I didn't, crash, and I seemed to drive perfectly! =D

The movie was great by the way, I encourage all to go see it!

Got home from the movie and panicked about my homework for a bit with Cyrus, then finished my physics stuff, took a shower, and went to bed.

Finished the rest of my homework at school. Good thing I had something to do too, or I would have fallen asleep like I had during 2nd period today.

History watched a small clip from Brother's In Arms.

It was really good. I've always loved combat movies. =p

Art today the sub was...annoying...and fat...

English we got to stick our hands into a bucket of freezing water for 4 minutes max. Jess and I lasted the longest in our group of four. I won though. =p But we only had our hands in for like, a minute. =p

Got home and walked the dog with my Dad.

He's in a grumpy mood today, which is normal yes, but he was in a REALLY grumpy mood. Anything I said he would try to make me sound like I was stupid or wrong or something.

*sigh*

Worked on my research paper. Printing was horrible. First, the printer wasn't even on. I called the house from my bedroom and made my Dad get off of his ass and turn it back on (because for some strange reason he likes it turned off).

Yet, even though the printer is no, it's still not working. So I go downstairs to find that there isn't any paper in it.

-_-

It still didn't work after that either so I e-mailed the stuff to myself and printed it from the computer downstairs.

Mom is having a field day editing my paper because she basically gets to rewrite the whole thing (which is something she absolutely loves to do).

Hamilton has just pawed opened my door, jumped on my bed and is now curled up at my feet sleeping.

I dunno what I did to make him love me so much. Normally I have to carry him to my bed and place him there and pet him until his attention span is lost and he falls asleep. =p

I did vacuum his kitty condo though...

=)

Cyrus got a job at Marcs! I'm happy for him, having a job is fun most of the time (I think).

=D

I hope my mother finishes editing my paper soon...

ily.

4 comments:

Sethna said...

You fail to state that you went to see Slumdog Millionaire

I remember doing that in Newcomer's class. I pwned.

I can't wait for you to come visit me tomorrow :D

Sethna said...

Oh yeah... FIRST

Miss Reulbach's fiancée is really nice. Joe.

And fuck. You did say what the movie was. iFail.

Jackie said...

That movie actually didn't interest me that much. What's it about?

Andreas Johansson said...

And... it's 'Band of Brothers' :-)