Thursday, March 5, 2009

Research Paper

It's over. It's done. It's turned in. I better get an A.

I'm so burning it once I get it back, good grade or not.

Now all I have to worry about is OGT's and Valley Voyages project.

I really want to know what I got on my physics OGT, apparently I did really well, or at least that's what Mr. OB said.

I am good at science after all, when I try at it.

I think I did great on my Spanish vocab quiz! =D *knocks on wood*

Art we had another sub.

English was...boring...

Got home, watched some Judge Judy with my mother, and then drifted off to sleep for about 3 hours.

I didn't mean to, but I've been so tired.

Drove to Marcs and visited Cy on his break! We went to visit Greg too. =)

Got home, made sure I had all my flashcards and did my math homework.

I'll study for history quiz throughout the day and English...well, I'm only going to read my notes before class starts for the test tomorrow.

Need to catch up on a lot of internet stuffs...

Can't wait for the weekend. ><

ily.

P.S

I spelled everything right in this blog post. At least as far as the spell check can catch. I've noticed that the more I blog, the better my spelling is! =D

ily.

2 comments:

Sethna said...

Your visit was the highlight of my evening. You really brightened my night.

Thanks!

Jackie said...

Good job with the spelling!

=) Go Ash!