Sunday, March 22, 2009

I am Typing This Post....

While sitting on my roof right now. It's epic.

And it's cold.

So I'm going to climb back into the window to JJ's other bed and post there...

*1 minute later*

Mkays, I'm all settled. =p

JJ is in the other bed playing his new Pokemon game.

He says hi!

Today I woke up and Mom made bacon. =)

Hang out with everyone downstairs and then went up, showered, and hung out with JJ in his room for most of the day.

We talked about Pokemon, how cool his room is, movies, and then we started being silly and started lip singing into water bottles to different songs on my playlist since we're cool like that. =p

Then, randomly in the middle of the afternoon JJ was like "Wanna go on the roof?" and I looked at him and told him we can't.

Not because we're not allowed, that would be silly and irresponsible. I said that we couldn't because the screen in his window wouldn't pop out, I tried it.

Well he was all like "OMG LET ME TRRRRRRY" and he did, and he managed to pop it out.

So then I was all excited and we crawled through the window and sat on the roof for a bit.

Besides it being cold, it was great. Being up so high and it was sunny out and the birds were chirping and there was a nice breeze and it was just so peaceful.

I love being in high places like that. Now I don't have to settle with the tops of trees anymore! =D

When we crawled back through the window we started to panic because we couldn't get the screen back in.

But I managed to pop it back in.

Oh, the irony. =p

Tried to do some things on Google Maps but my computer kept either freezing, or losing connection.

So then JJ and I went downstairs and watched Step Brothers.

It was funny. =p

Picked out and outfit for tomorrow.

I've got driving class until like, 5...uuuugh...

But then I'm going to drive with Mom down to Tinker's Creek Tavern and we're going to get some calamari as a celebration dinner for the last day before Dad comes home from Florida.

=p

Gonna sleep in JJ's room tonight. =D

Spring break is so close...

ily.

2 comments:

Sethna said...

When is spring break?

Have fun with the driving classes! :x

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol cash on delivery buy tramadol dogs uk - tramadol hcl msds