Monday, March 9, 2009

The Busy Bumbly Bee

School was okay today I guess.

My physics class was like Lunesta, it's side effects were drowsiness, and seeing a green butterfly flutter across the room (or maybe that was just my imagination...).

Math I forgot my review sheet at home, lucky for me Mr. L gave everyone full credit for doing it anyways since we went over the whole thing. He gave us another review thing, which is optional, but I think I'm going to do it if I have time.

During guidance today I went to see if my shoes and stuff were given away that I had left in my PE locked from last semester (like, over 5 weeks ago). They're gone. 3rd pair of shoes lost to PE class. The 1st 2 were stolen, I came to find my locker broken into and them not there. The one day I leave them because I had too much shit to carry that day.

There went $100.

And now these shoes (which was my bad) to add to that to make that $120.

Yippee.

Spanish class it seemed like Smith liked how I made my house 3D...

History we did study island stuffs, but we use the cave computer lad. I dunno what it's near, but there is something near there that makes a weird noise and it always gives me a headache. I tried to put my headphones in but they didn't do jack shit to help me concentrate either.

Art Cyrus came to find that his bowl had broken, either it just broke by itself (less likely) or some dumbass accidentally broke it (most likely).

He has so start all over now. =/

English we worked in groups so that was fun.

Got home, drove Hammy to the vet with mom in heavy traffic. And lemme tell you, not being able to go 50 and being stuck bumper to bumper?

NOT. FUN.

Oh, I savor the day I get to go 80 on the highway...

Did study island until dinner after I drove home and then cleaned my room.

Actually, I cleaned my room (as in, picked up anything that was on the floor...my dressers are a different story...) and then decided to clear out my closet of all my old, small, and ugly clothes.

2 large garbage bag fulls.

And there is probably more coming, I still need to clear out the shit on the floor of the closet as well.

Meh.

It will be nice once it's all done though. We'll see how long I can keep my shit in order.

I remember when my bed used to not have anything under it either...

I'm going to do the math...later I guess....I know how to do it, it's not like it's that hard *knocks on wood*

I'd do it in the morning but I need that time to study Spanish vocab for my test tomorrow.

Been thinking about some goals for this summer.

I've already got The List of stupid things to do this summer. Most of which I want to video tape. This, would require a video camera, which I don't have. I've been looking on Best Buy's web site but I like to actually go into the store.

Also, I dunno what to buy, I'm not all that technology savvy.

But anyways, I've got 2 more things I wanna do this summer.

-Learn how to write with my left hand
-Learn how to ride a skateboard

Actually, the last one should be 'learn how to do tricks on a skateboard' since I already can ride one.

I was riding on JJ's today actually. =D

Hero's was pretty good.

Will have to talk about it with Andy tomorrow! =)

ily.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Oh! Beat Cyrus!! He totally skipped over this post!!
=D

-WIN-

TOLD YOU I'D GET YOU CYRUS.

And I savor the day when I can drive period..