Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Suddenly Tired

I suddenly feel so tired I don't want to blog anymore...

Found out which class Lost Asian has during 3rd period.

Also ran into Seizure Man and Peter Parker a few times as well!

Thinking of getting a Dailybooth account. I wish I had someone to take my pic though...it'd be easier...

I was going to get it today, but I'm too tired now. I'll do it tomorrow maybe.

Mr. J wasn't here today. We had a quiz and then watched a extremely boring/cheesy movie. =/

English we did our scheduling.

Piratically ran to 129 to sign up for my driving class. I got in though! =D

Cyrus drove me home. On the way he stopped to get gas and while he was out of the car Lienne and I colored in the little ceiling like with Sharpie markers. It's all pretty now. =p

Got to drive around after dinner...it took my 5 times to pull into the garage. But I pulled it in perfectly on the 5th time! =D

Just thought about checking if my library book is overdue or not. It needs to be renewed tomorrow. Mwuahahahahahahaha. I'm safe.

Worked out, tired now.

Will finish the rest of my homework tomorrow...

ily.

1 comment:

Sethna said...

Just ask one of your paparazzi to send you a daily picture.

The light in the car is actually rather epic. I was unable to find a reason to be irritated, or at least pretend to be irritated. I'll take a picture and then you should post it for the world to see. Because you have more readers than me. Probably because nobody cares about me. Except you. And me.

<3