Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Taking The Day Off

Turns out I didn't need to fake sick, I guess my back didn't want to go to school either. Was killing me. =/

Slept most of the day.

Woke up at 12:18 and went down to get food.

Worked on the stuff to Valentines Day up my blog.

The playlist is complete.

I can't wait to post it up. =D

Should be happening sometime next week.

Dad is in a fit and mom is way stressed.

Dad's mom got really sick in Florida and refused to eat because she puked, which in turn made her so weak that she fell on the steps to their little trailer they go to for the winter there.

She's been in the hospital, and apparently she's gotten worse.

My grandpa refuses to learn how to use a cell phone, they still haven't called their doctor here in Ohio, and now we've just heard they've been giving her the wrong medication.

Mom is stressed and raging because of all the stupidity at the hospital and is pitching a bitch about Dad's parents. Dad is in a fit because his mother is in the hospital, and Mom is pitching a bitch about his parents.

JJ is crying because Dad is yelling at him over stupid shit due to the fact that he is in a fit because his mother is in the hospital, and Mom is pitching a bitch about is parents.

So now Mom is stressed and upset because Dad is yelling at her for pitching a bitch about his parents and yelling at JJ for no reason because he's in a fit over his mother being at the hospital which is making JJ cry, which pisses my Mom off and causes her a whole other person to deal with.

This in turn makes JJ pissed and crying because Dad is yelling at him and yelling at Mom, who is yelling at Dad, so now JJ is yelling at Dad for yelling at him and yelling at Mom and saying he hates his life, the world, and him.

So now Dad's pissed and hurt at JJ's words, his mother being in the hospital, and Mom pitching a bitch at his parents and now yelling at him for yelling at JJ.

So now, my brother is crying in his room and refusing to come out, Mom is in the garage smoking a pack of cigs while ranting to her mother, and Dad is down in the basement with the dog.

I on the other hand am sitting upstairs with the cat really wishing that I could have just gone to school and stayed there.

*sigh*

On better news, I came up with an epic idea for Cyrus' Valentines Day present!

It's so win.

I've gotten many "aaaaawwweee"s over it. =D

ily.

3 comments:

Zhanna said...

hope your grandma gets better. also that all that yelling is cleaned up at your house.

Andreas Johansson said...

maybe it's all the typing... :-)

Sethna said...

Meh... I'm sorry to hear all of that. I can see why you didn't want to explain it to me again.

I really hope Grandma Costello gets better soon. That seems to be the root of the problem.

I'm becoming rather curious about this present I've been hearing so much about ;)

I think mine's going to be better. I've only gotten two "awes" over it though. Because I've only told two people.