Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hellz Yeah

My supa hero costume for spirit week tomorrow is so awesome. I can't wait until you guys see it!

It's so stupid it's epic. =p

I'll post a picture on here of me in it tomorrow.

Physics we had a lab today so we mostly messed around.

We got the lab done though!

Jess got yelled at by Pitts today because her skirt was too low. Well, at least that's what she said. If the office ladies didn't say anything, or her 1st and 2nd period teachers didn't say anything, I think it's fine.

She must have had a huge bug up her ass today, aside from the one she always has.

I keep biting my nails! ><

Oh!

Lost Asian is in my lunch!!

Who the hell is Lost Asian?

Well, there was this guy at the dance that just stood there most of the time looking completely lost, and he was Asian. So I nicknamed him Lost Asian. And now he's in my lunch!

It was so hard not to lunge at him and hug him. =p

History I took notes for section 1.

Art I worked on my scratch drawing and then someone gave me a cookie! =D

English I ate my cookie and gave Andy, Devvy Chan, and Ryan some.

They called us down for the show choir thing.

I honestly don't think they're that good. Their singing sucks and the dancing bores me.

But Mushroom head was in it!

Got home, and finished my Geometry homework and history notes for section 1 then ate dinner and went to Cyber Cafe to start on some of my Valley Voyages project.

It was fun, there was Twix Bars and hot chocolate. Zak was there though... I stayed close to Cy.

Came home, showered, showed my mom my supa hero costume, and now I'm here.

Going to bed now.

Night to all!

ily.

1 comment:

Sethna said...

The Cy becomes the shield from all things big and bad, Part 2.

Can't wait to see your costume tomorrow! I'm sure it'll be good, just not as good as mine. ;)

:D