Sunday, February 22, 2009

I IZ DA POKEMON MASTA

So just now JJ kept shouting my name from downstairs and I ran down and all of a sudden he just shoved his DS in my hands and shouted "Play Pokemon, I gotta pee!"

.........

I beat the gym leader with charmander though! =D

Today I went to the golf show with Dad and Mr. Grayson. It was pretty cool. They had a golf simulator thingy and it showed a par 3 hole and you had to get your ball closest to the pin and whoever did won $25,000.

I didn't do it, I was too nervous with all the people watching...

Put Paul did it!

He's one of my Dad's buddies and is really good at golf. As we walked around a lot of people talked about this Paul character and how he could putt and hit really well.

He made it to the leader boards on the par 3 hole thing, 8 yards away!

I thought it was cool since I could go "Yeah, I know Paul, he's a really cool guy."

=D

Got a windbreaker and some socks. Then we left. I wasn't feeling well so as soon as I came home I had some soup and went straight to bed. Slept for a few hours and I still wasn't feeling good so I didn't go to golf practice.

Got my homework finished, and now am chilling here in my bed with Cyro and talking to you lovely people online.

Heh...I took Cyro to the golf show with me. Dad wouldn't let me take him out of the car though...

=p

ily.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Lol.

Good job at pokemon.

I'm sorry you're not feeling well, here, have a cookie. =D


First to comment!
-win-

Sethna said...

RAR I like being first. Fine, fine. I'll concede defeat, just this once!

Charmander :) Probably banal to repeat my earlier remark. But it still stands. :D

I'm getting a bit jealous of this Cyro character, he seems to be spending a lot of time with you ;)