Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Foot Is Asleep

Hamilton is laying on it right now, asleep. At least he's not crashing into my window...

Today was the city reads thing. I read the Bell Jar and got so into it I didn't notice class had started. Then I was all tired and zoned out from reading.

Had a quiz and there were a lot of questions with things we didn't even go over or anything. =/

Geometry we learned: SOH-CAH-TOA to help us remember sin, cos, and tan. His sentence was: Some old horse caught another horse taking oats away.

Well...Caramel and I made our own instead....

Some Omish Hippies Can Annoy Hoes Touching Other Arses.

Yep.

Be jealous.

Had so many passes today to give out.

Late for lunch.

Spanish was alright.

History we did nothing. I decided I'm gonna take honors gov. and econ.

Art I kept on punching Cyrus and then I drew on his scratch thing. =p

English did more fooling around.

Devvy chan rode my bus home.

We talked, did homework, and then ate dinner. I went downstairs to play pool while her and JJ did Wii.

Was bad at pool.

Then a whole bottle of lotion spilled all in the back park of my backpack and I started crying because I was upset about playing pool so badly and it was all over my shit and I thought there was too much to wash out (in the end mom got it all out though).

Now I just realized that I have to do math homework and stay up later.

I might as well not get any sleep at all and make my mood even more sour since I'm on a roll.

ily.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I know what you need...


...




Ready?!




*SUPERMEGAHUGTACKLE*




O_O

Sethna said...

I wish I had the option to take Honors Econ. That would have been nice. I spent the entire exam period trying to get a 100% on Testa's final. but I got a 95% instead. I was kinda upset.

I have bruises and rectangles that I didn't originally plan. You're a meanie butt.

:P Lotion. I stand by what I said previously.