Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Yep, I Did It

I downloaded a few songs sung by Britney Spears. They're now on Melvin.

.....

Don't judge me.

Also, there's a new song on my playlist!

So today was fashion disaster today for spirit week. I got many complements on my fuzzy toe sock, and my candy cane striped one. I also got many for my scarf as well. =)

Cy made me a lunch today!

He made me a ham and cheese sandwich with many other goodies like chocolate pudding and yummy cookies!

On the spoon he wrote "spoon" and on the pudding he put "spoon is used here". =p

There was a juice box too. =)

In history Cameron that sits in front of me (not Caramel) gave me a piece of his chocolate chip cookie. =)

I was very tired when I got to art. I fell asleep multiple times.

Been very out of it today...hard for my brain to grasp things.

Got home, ate like a pig, and then fell asleep on the couch and took a nap with Devvy chan.

Woke up in time to get ready for Cy to come over. We're making capes for super hero day. They're so awesome.

Be jealous.

Crying is an option too.

Devvy chan left today.

The house seems slightly empty now... =/

Caught up on all my youtube videos finally.

Did anyone see Fred on Nickelodeon? I missed it.

Tired now.

ily.

2 comments:

Zhanna said...

Fred was on nick? by the way love the new song! might add it to mine...

Sethna said...

Capes for the win.

Me makes good lunches, no?