Sunday, February 15, 2009

*Sniffles*

Golf wasn't good as I expected.

Kept severely slicing. My swing was very slow.

In the end though, I got my speed up and then I started hitting my 3 wood and hit it very well if I do say so myself.

Of course coach wasn't there when I started hitting better...

Dad will be shorthanded at work tomorrow so I'll be coming in to help a bit. I won't be doing much. Just sitting around and maybe answering the phones and stuffs.

So forgive me if I answer my cell phone and go "S.W. Anderson this is Ashley speaking, how may I help you?"

=p

I was just looking at our website for the company. It's pretty snazzy, check it out.

=)

Dad and I were talking about that Rosetta Stone thing and I thought it would be cool for us to get the Spanish one because my Dad is inserested in learning the language and it would help a lot for my Spanish 2 class.

So I went online to check how much they were.

Over $250.

Heh heh...fuck that.

Maybe we could find a used one?

Bleh.

Got the Akron Journal and read the artical. There's a group picture of us and then one of Jessica, and another one of Evan and Jeramey.

I was quoted me twice. The first quote was good and correct...then words were shoved in my mouth on the second quote.

In the paper is said that I said "They learned the frustrations of dealing with 55 fellow students, not all of whom paid attention or listened to instruction on the 13-mile pedal along the Towpath Trail from Akron to Peninsula, Ashley said."

Fuck that.

I said that the point of the trip was to learn, and explore, not just a free bike ride.

His quote makes me sound like I'm saying that we didn't teach well or something and that we couldn't control our students. >=(

Stupid media.

Will change the blog tomorrow. I need sleep because I have to wake up early tomorrow and I'm starting not to feel well. I hope I'm not catching that cold everyone is getting. =/

ily.

2 comments:

Sethna said...

I have Rosetta Stone Spain and Latin America.

I'm going to call you, if you don't answer like that I'm going to be disappointed. Snazzy websites ftw. :)
I was a horrible designer, so I gave that up and started letting other people do it for me :)

Raar... the liberal media. Perhaps you should have articulated yourself better? :P

<3

Sethna said...

I'm all caught up now!!

Remind me to get you the Rosetta Stone.