Friday, February 6, 2009

Behind

Ugh...way behind on blogging, posts, tweets, and youtube videos.

I can't even remember what I need to blog about, I'm kinda tired...

Lets see...

Yesterday...

I got my hair cut and restyled!

I like it a lot, Shannon cut it so it was like a mix of what my mom wanted and what I wanted. So now everyone is happy. =D

Went to Micky D's then to Office Max to buy a freaking $100 (actually it was $105.67 but who cares).

Cyrus is going to teach me how to work it and put tetris on it! =D

I guess that makes it worth the price...the tetris. =p

Dad was out of town, so the madness was stopped for the day.

Actually....scratch that, there was some madness, but not fighting madness.

So I'm in the shower and all of a sudden there's a banging on the door and my mother asks in this stressed voice "Ashley, I need you to come out right now and help me."

So I got out, slipped on my sweats and t-shirt and I open the door and there's my mother standing in the doorway with one of our bigger hand guns that we have in the house.

She was like "I think there's someone in the basement, I heard a crash, and both the pets are upstairs."

Now mind you, it's 11:30 at night, JJ is asleep, and it's really quite in the house. I suggested that we turn the alarm on and let the motion sensor get them, but that was when we were already at the basement door so she just said "Well I'm already here and have the gun."

My job was to stand at the top of the stairs with the phone and if I hear a gun shot, I was to call 911 and shut the door behind me.

Pretty scary when your mother tells ya that.

Also pretty scary when my mother basically only has one arm, which is her left one, which is weak from her stroke, which I bet would make it really hard to pull the trigger. Her legs are also bad and she can't walk right because of all the shots she has to get and because of her stroke.

It's kinda like a healthy person just getting out of a car crash and taking a gun down to shoot some ninja's down in your basement. Except my mother had a stroke and has nerve damage in her right arm, and is going down to shoot some poor sucker sneaking down into our basement.

And lemme tell you, my Mom has damn good aim.

In the end though, a bunch of plastic cups or whatever were blown over by the vent, which in turn knocked something off my Dad's bar.

I slept lightly though.

During our physics lab I really started pumping out the perverted jokes until everyone started saying "That's what he/she said" after every sentence.

We were a group of giggling goobers. =p

Decided to help out in the guidence office during my study hall with Jess. =)

I saw Devvy Chan while delivering a pass!

Spanish class we played the fly swatter game which is always fun!

History we had our practice OGT's. I'm gonna be honest, I didn't really try, and the extended reponses I did answer, I pretty much BSed and made up a bunch of shit. Some of which probably doesn't make any sense at all but oh well. =p

Hey, I was planning on making little smiley faces with the bubbles and drawing pictures in the extended reponses or little comics to explain my answer. =p

Art class was interesting....for the amout of time I was in it that is...heh...

English class we had a vocab test that I didn't know about. I actually think I did better on this one than all the other ones strangly. Cheers to cramming!

Got home, and Ryan invited me over to his place with Andy and Peaches.

Fell asleep while waiting for Dad to come back from taking the dog for a walk the dog.

Had fun at the party. We ordered pizza hut and stuffs. =)

That's about it...

Now to catch up on all my shit.

ily.

1 comment:

Sethna said...

Art art art? Where ever did you go off to?