Friday, February 27, 2009

You Just Lost The Game

Muwahahahaha.

>=)


Cyrus was only at school for a half hour, then he had to go to the Middle School and help with class lists (you call it schedules I call it a class list) so I was somewhat grumpy.

While delivering a pass, one of my favorite history teachers, Mr. Cash, was shutting his door. I whisper-yelled "Mr. Caaaaash!" and waved to him.

Then he kept shutting the door, gave me this confuzzled smile and waved back.

MY DAY WAS MADE.

Art everyone kept asking where Cyrus was, and some people were like "Oh, you're his girl friend?? Oh my gosh, hi!"

It's okay though, I mean it's so hard to notice that we're going out. I mean, me sitting next to him every day in art, holding his hand when we come into the classroom, leaning against him and hugging his arm while we're waiting for the bell to ring definably doesn't make it seem like we're dating....

-_-

Seriously.

Ryan and I skipped out on the pep rally and walked down the 100's hallway.

Ran into a group of teachers where I lied smoothly and got to my destination, Mr. J's class.

He was talking to his wife and playing What Is Love on his computer. =p

Oh the bus ride home there were 3 coyotes in the field on the Valley View side of my street.

It was so cool!

Watched a bit of CSI NY and then took a quick shower.

Did a bit of night driving. I did well, I only didn't stop at 1 stop sign and I took 2 turns too fast.

Also, I think my Dad paid a raccoon to run out in the middle of the road. I missed it and stopped smoothly though!

HA!

Gary came over and now him and Dad are drinking beers and playing pool down the basement.

They won't let me down...it's 'man time'.

I wish I was a guy sometimes and be a part of 'man time'.

=/

Well I do...

That's about it.

Watched all the Jake and Amir videos on the College Humor youtube channel. I love those guys.

They're on MTV too now! =D

Adventure with Cyrus tomorrow! =)

ily.

1 comment:

Sethna said...

FIRST!!!!!

Sounds like your day was more eventful than mine... I feel kinda mad about missing the pep rally today.

The middle school wasn't a particularly exciting adventure, but I enjoyed our textular silliness.

Can't wait for tomorrow!!! <3