Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Prez Day!

Ah Monday, we meet again, and always on the same day. Curious....very curious...

Went to work today. Did a lot of filling that hadn't been done due to procrastination and busyness.

Everyone seemed to miss me. Kris was all excited he was the first to know about me in the paper. =p

Didn't do much in the warehouse. I really only came back there for boxes for the files that needed to be thrown away and when I noticed the UPS truck pull up. I was all excited for Doug and had ran all the way to the end of the warehouse to the garage until I realized that he was too sick to work anymore...

John and Larry say they don't like the new people, they're on time. Doug was always a half hour late. =p

*sigh*

After lunch Dad drove me to Chick Master Inc. I've never been there before and my Dad used to work there (until the boss father died, and his son took over, firing my Dad when I was 6 months old).

We came to deliver a part to them (since they now buy from my Dad, the manager of the SWACO branch here in Ohio) (sorry if that sounds like bragging I just love the irony).

They've been laying off a lot of workers. From new guys to people that have worked there for 32 years.

It's scary.

I got to work on my homework after we came back and read a bit more of my drivers book. Going to take the test this week I think...

=/

Came home, and Devvy chan and I messed around on the computer.

Worked out, watched Hero's.

Now I'm here.

=)

Tired now.

Time for bed.

ily.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chick Master Inc. sounds like a whore-house.

Jackie said...

LOL andy

Sethna said...

Quoted for truth.