Sunday, February 22, 2009

B-B-B-Bennie and the Jets

I've heard that song so many times this week, I love it. Dad played it really down in the basement while I was playing a little pool with him, Uncle Gary, and Mr, Grayson. I did pretty good this time! =D

We were all singing along to it too. =p

What can I say, I like Elton John.

Today was fun, woke up showered and got ready to go to Jessica's party.

I tried to get directions to her house but the computer downstairs froze on me. It's so slow from all of JJ's games he had on there...that boy is obsessed with Star Trek.

It was getting close for us to leave to go to the party too, so I was really rushing to get them (which is my fault since I should have gotten them earlier =p) but anyways, I had moved onto my laptop, and everything was going fine then. I had finally gotten the directions, and I had copied them and pasted them to word to print out, when all of a sudden it says my computer can't connect to the printer.

So, being the violent child that I am, in a fit of range I kicked my dresser so hard that I collapsed to the floor in pain, all at the same time, grabbing a piece of paper and pen to scribble the directions down and hoping that I didn't break my foot.

My foot isn't broken, but it really fucking hurts.

I wonder if my dresser has a dent in it...

In the end though we go to Jessica's house. =p

Devvy Chan, and Ellie came. We had a Pikachu cake and ice cream (I had chocolate chip cookie dough flavored) and it was really good!

It actually looked like this (I found in on Google image search):



Headed to Dave and Busters. Played the racing games first. I won. =p

Next Devvy Chan, Jessica and I (we were the 3 Musketeers of the afternoon) went to the games where you can win tickets and had a lot of fun.

We played air hokey, DDR, a motorcycle racing game, a basketball game, ski ball, this one where you pull a crank and lands on a number of tickets (very high numbers too) and another game where you drop you coins it, and the more you knock down over this ledge, the more tickets you get.

In the end, I only got 857 tickets or so though.

With my tickets I bought a stuffed monkey that reminds me of Cy (I named it Cyro), a shot glass for my dad, a water bottle, a light up push pop, and a Dora tattoo.

=D

The ride back home was fun, Jessica's mom is really nice. =)

Mom picked me up and she had the radio turned up really loud "Shout" was playing. Then Bennie and the Jets came on! =D

Came home, ordered a pizza, and then waited for the pizza and Cyrus to get to my house so we can bring it over to Grammy's.

We talked about many things, and enjoyed coke (the drink), pizza, and klondike bars. For a while we watched Academic Challenge, before moving into the TV room. Deja Vu was on, but we weren't really paying attention to it. Besides, the movie looked boring anyways.

Big Al played a lot with us too. He's a sweet little thing. Get's a big rough though...he bit Cyrus, so Grammy put him in the laundry room area.

Left around 9:20ish, Cy drove me home, and then he had to leave quickly.

After he left, I hung out in the bedroom with mom, I brushed her hair and then braided it and she played with my hair too.

=)

Then I watched a bit of SNL with her (the House guy was hosting tonight and he spoke with his accent!).

Now I'm here talking with Cyrus. =)

And yes, it is 3AM.

=p

Going to the Golf thing at the IX Center tomorrow (or actually, latter on today) with Dad and Mr.Grayson.

Then I have golf practice too.

Fun stuffs, fun stuffs!

ily.

2 comments:

Sethna said...

Fun times, :)

Hockey is spelled with a "c"

I'm better than Cyro at Academic Challenge.

Jackie said...

Sounds like you had a pretty awesome day!

=)