Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tomorrow Marks A Special Occasion

Friday the 13th is the1 year anniversary of my blog.

Yep.

What message does that give us?

=p


Last night I woke up at 1 in the morning after having a dream that the power was out at my house. The dream was so realistic, that when I went to go to the bathroom and then get a glass of water (makes no sense I know) I used a flashlight. Then as I was coming back to my room, I tripped on the cat and got so angry I turned on the light in my room to find him and was like "Oh."

=D


Physics we watched a Myth Busters. I don't really like that show so I kinda fell asleep.

Math we reviewed, people asked the same questions and Mr. Lawrence answered all of them. He yelled at everyone in the end to study though and that he won't be doing that anymore.

So many passes today, didn't have time to study for Spanish, but that's okay because I knew everything anyways.

Delivered some to Mr. J, he was like o.o "Whoa, what are you doing here delivering passes?!"

=p

Spanish the test was easy as pie, and I like pie so that's twice as good. =p

History we reviewed over the test.

Art Cy and I were sillies. =p

English class was boring, Ryan and I had fun with sticky notes. We'd write something on them and stick them to our heads and we had a whole conversation. =p

Came home, played some more horrible games of pool and then Devvy Chan and I fell asleep on the couch in the basement.

Went shopping after dinner.

Got your Valentines Day treats (finally =p).

Put them all together, so they're ready to rock and roll tomorrow!

Got all my homework done.

Now to catch up on blog posties and tweets then go to sleep!

ily.

1 comment:

Sethna said...

I wonder if people are secretly jealous of our sillies.

But you have lots of sillies so probably not.