Wednesday, February 4, 2009

All Decked Out

I know it's 10 days until Valentines Day...but I couldn't wait any longer (even though I told Peaches I would change the blog 3 days before =p).

New playlist, new background, new title, new colors. The works.

After this post I'm going to put a section in the sidebar linking you to all my other blog playlists so far if you're not feelin' the love. =p

There was a TON of snow this morning. Complete whiteout at my house. Bus got to the school at the 2nd bell.

Got all my missed homework. Discovered that my calculator doesn't have the correct shit to do our classwork and homework with, so Mom and I are going to go out and buy that freaking $50 that I'll need for Algebra 2 anyways, and that has the needed buttons.

At least I can play games on it...and tetris! =D

Study Hall I ate my Irish ballz and got some work done.

Emilee and I were talking about Mr. Cash and she was talking about the "Gary Loves Amy" desk. I sat at that desk last year. It's called that because someone carved (yes carved, who has that kind of time I dunno) that into the desk.

Apparently it's in Cathrin's Geometry room now.

Hmmm... =/

It's migrated.

=p

Cyrus came and gave me my present during study hall!!

It was a picture he drew!!

I swear I showed it to anyone that had eyes and could see.

THIS IS IT (yes I know it's a bad pic of it...)



I love it. ^-^

Ya see, there's Cyrus, and I (wearing toe socks of course) and we're in front of my house. His car is parked in the drive way (it kinda looks like an aligator car =p) and in the sky are the adult and teenage hawks that live in our backwoods.

=D

Mom said she wants to see Cy get his hair like that, with the little lock sticking up. =p

It's hanging up on my wall now, I'm thinking of framing it. =)

History class I basically outlined something in magic marker, then sat under a desk. =p

Art I finished my designs.

English I didn't do anything because my computer wasn't working.

I'll do what we have to do tomorrow though.

Got home, waited for JJ to come home, and we worked out. Only did a light workout though, I'm tired.

Did my homework and stuffs.

Everyone is still grumpy and one another but it seems to have lessened.

Dad is still in the basement though.

Mom ranted to me about the more stupidity that's happening involving my grandmother.

JJ poked me today and I gave him a hug and then that was about the end of all contact I've had with him today besides the working out.

He's on the computer watching Voyager episodes on Youtube.

Hmmm...that's about it...

=)

ily.

3 comments:

Sethna said...

I'm really glad that you like the picture. We can go on a frame-finding expedition if you want sometime. That'll be fun. I'm adding it to the to-do list.

You were more than welcome to clear out the stuff on my calculator. I'm too lazy to press "clear" when I'm done using it... so I don't. I never leave anything on there.

Once everything clears up, I'm sure it'll be back to normal. It's an understandable predicament. Really.

<3

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I had no idea Cyrus was such a sap! =P Hahaha, I'm just kidding. That is really cute.

I doubt anything will happen with Evan...his home town in a few hours away and I don't think he'd be into sticking around after graduates college. He's already a junior, I think. Or at least a sophomore. I've never asked him, but he's 23 so it's pretty safe to assume he's one of those, right? He's really kooky though, and we have a lot of fun during the small amounts of time we're around each other. He rents a house with a couple of my other friends off of campus, but I don't like to just hop over there and impose on them to entertain me because they all have different schedules and things.

Anyways, I've never had a date for Valentine's day, let alone a boyfriend, so I'm not really counting on my luck turning around this year, haha.

Jackie said...

=D yay valentine's day theme!