Sunday, February 15, 2009

Stressed Out On The Interwebs

I have SO many things to catch up on. Youtube videos, blogs, forums, e-mail....

Dear god.

But anyways, Friday was my blog's 1 year anniversary! I didn't have time to post though... =/

Handed out my Dora Valentines Day cards and candy. Was covered in glitter from them...it looked like I fucked a pixie or something. =p

Went to Peaches house for girls day (just realized I forgot to bring the chips..sorries peaches!!).

Devvy chan and I were there first, and then Rayy, and Sami came. In the end, Sami had to leave to go to another party and the 4 of us left watched Mirrors. It was scary. =p

Woke up around 10:30 yesterday, day left me a card and a rose on the bathroom counter for my V-day present. =)

Vacuumed the basement, dusted, and then took a shower. Mom worked on my hair, and I played with JJ on Brawl.

Took a few pictures at my house with my parents and little bro.



JJ and I.



Dad and I.



Mom and I.

=)

Then we went to Cy's house and took pictures.



The two of us went to Applebees and got a table. Andy came first, then Rayy, then Peaches and Ryan.

Everything went smoothly and our waitress was really nice. She answered all questions we had to the best of her ability and made sure all our needs were satisfied.

She also came by our table and asked how we were doing when we didn't have food in our mouths.

Being that she was really nice, gave us good service, and was her first time working on her own there, we gave her a really big tip and left her a note saying "Thank, from the table people"

=p

Got to the dance and then we partied the night away. They didn't play the song I requested of course. Either because someone scratched it out or because they didn't have it.

Besides rap, they actually play a little music at the dance. They had a little techno and stuffs.

After the dance we all piled in my mom's car and Cy's to go to my house for the after party.

Bryan brought over a pizza! =D

I was surprised as to how many of my friends played pool!

I played with Ryan, Andy, Mike, and Gerber for a bit. IT was really fun. They played Barbie Girl on the radio too! =D

In the end everyone seemed to have fun. =)

Didn't go to bed until around 2ish. Woke up at 1:30 today.

Have golf this evening, don't think I'll be playing too well today. I'm still tired. =/

OH!

Valley Voyages is in the Akron Journal! Kris from the office called our house and told us I was in the paper. =p

I'm going to get a paper after golf. =)

I'll will either change my blog background and playlist tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Oh, and if anyone has any pictures from dinner or the dance, please send them to me! =D

ily.

1 comment:

Sethna said...

Ooh I wanna see the article in the Beacon Journal!!

I wish they would have played Barbie Girl there... I was crushed.